Back to school

"I knew you two would be perfect for each other" Niamh said, she is the perkiest person I know. Currently I am sitting on her desk, with Eddie and Clara facing us.

"Ooo I can do the best Irish accent" Niamh said, see what I mean about perky.

"Top of the mornin too ya" She says in an actual really good accent.

"Woo, go Niamh" I cheer, now you're probably wondering where our teacher is, well she is off on maternity leave so we have a sub who is 90 and is sleeping at the desk. I swing my legs I love free periods like so much they're just the best. Looking around the classroom I notice how much it has changed over the Christmas Holidays, for a starter me and Eddie, and most people had heard about Mia and Rebecca's show down and new relationships.

"Amy don't look now but a certain traitor is heading this way" Niamh whispers, I jump off the desk and Eddie pulls me into him.

"I just wanted to congratulate the happy couple" She said sweetly to sweet.

"We're not getting married" Eddie said, I laughed we had only been dating for three months now.

"Yes yes I know, I just wanted to say that" Rebecca said walking away.

"She annoys me a lot" I said jumping back onto the desk, Clara nodded. I shook my head in her direction something was not right here. My phone beeped and it was a text from Paola.

What did Rebecca just say to you??

Ugghh she came up to me saying she wanted to congratulate the happy couple

She is still so jealous Amz

Yep I know xx

Talk to you at lunch xx

Defos xx

"Who was that?" Eddie asked,

"Paola" I said pocketing my phone, the room temperature dropped by like fifty degrees, I turned and saw Rebecca and Mia talking in the corner it looked like a heated discussion. Oh great, I saw that Paola, Katy and Cerys were all doing the same watching the conversation, surely Rebecca must feel four cold glaress on her back.

"You'd have thought that she had learned better"Niamh said

"Yeah after the party" Clara nodded,

"I don't think she understands how much trouble she will be in if she hurts Mia" I said,

"She's dating Taylor isn't she" Eddie said, I nodded and when the bell rang, me and Eddie walked out hand in hand. Ahh life is good.