The plan

It was genius; we reveal Rebecca for who she really is and even though a huge percentage of the school already knows who she is. They need the whole truth about everything, everything she's done, said. Jenna deserves justice. But I was still unsure about all of this, I mean this is risky and kinda dangerous. I mean I don't trust Rebecca yes, but I don't want to be a complete bitch to her. I'm not letting what she says about me get to me at all. That's just to much, way to much for my brain. I needed to see Eddie, and talk to him about this he's the only other person in this world who saw Jenna before she died and we know what she said and the emotion she said it in. I had been lying in my bed for the past few hours, I had a scrape and a bruise on the back of my leg and everyone was at school. Eddie won't be, I'm going to go see him.

I'm that kind of person who doesn't ever ask before barging into places, I mean if I said I was coming over then they have time to hide their stuff. I walked downstairs grabbing an apple and leaving a note for my brothers, in case they thought I had been kidnapped or something like that.

Whilst I was driving, I put the music up really loud and sang along to Hey Mama. I can't rap so yeah, it was such a catchy song and when I pulled up at Eddie's house, I continued singing.

"Hey" I said opening the door,

"Hello Amy darling, he's not here right now at the beach" His mom said,

"Thank you" I said walking back out of the house, I got back into the car and drove down to the beach. It was deserted, probably because it was mid November and we were at the beach. We have a habit of doing this. I walked down to the beach and the cold sand on my feet was refreshing to the warm rays coming down from the sun, it was peaceful and relaxing.

My eyes searched the beach for the familiar floppy hair of my boyfriend. I saw him on some rocks, I started to walk over and it was actually pretty high up, in comparison. I'm scared of heights, I looked back down, there was no way I was getting back down. I continued climbing getting higher and higher, Eddie was just looking out into the horizon peacefully, his top was tied to his swim trunks and he had sunglasses on. I looked down and stumbled, I yelped as I felt myself falling down onto the sandy beach before me.

When strong arms pulled me back up, Eddie was standing there as he steadied me.

"Amy don't do stuff as stupid as that" He said, his sunglasses were away and I could see into his green blue eyes, they keep on changing color every time I look at him, and I like it. Right now his eyes were bright with concern and fear. Jenna.

"I'm sorry Eddie, it's just your mom said you'd be here" I said softly, pushing my hair out of my face. He nodded and helped me back up to where he was sitting.

"This is my place, you have the studio. I have the beach" He said, "The view look at it"

"What view" I said looking blankly out to the sea "All I can see is the water"

"Look beyond that look at the sunset" He said, and I did. It was the most beautiful collision of colors I have ever seen in my life, I put my head on his shoulder and sighed.