Theme Park

Every single year my school has the two best year groups go to a theme park. Yeah it sounds lame but it's the start of June so schools nearly done. And that's scary.

Anyway so Seniors and Sophmores were chosen for this year. So me and Mike will be going and Will because he is the P.E. teacher at my school. It was something along the lines of sport prodigy can't let him get away. Eddie isn't going though his class done something and they got excluded.

"Mike hurry up" Will shouted, I was standing beside Will on my phone.

"Right smile" I said holding the camera above me. Will smiled, whilst Nick Taylor and Brandon photobombed doing funny faces. And then Mike who had eventually come downstairs put his arm on my shoulder and smiled. I took the photo and titled it.

Family photo

Me, Mike and Will headed out to the car. When we got to school, we all headed in different directions.

When the second period bell rang we all headed out to the main hall. The seniors were already there.

"Amy over here" Mike shouted patting a seat beside him. I made my way over and sat down beside him.

"So Amy what are you going on first?" Cerys asked.

"Something tame not scary" I said, she laughed nodding.

"Well I'm going on all the scary ones" Cerys laughed.

"What bus you on?" Mike asked me,

"2" I said

"Same" Mike said, Will came up beside us.

"Same" Will said,

"Well thats weird" I said

"No it's not I made sure of it" Will said. I nodded and smiled. Paola was in my bus as well. I sat down beside Paola at the back of the bus. Mike and his friends were right beside us.

"Right lets go on the flying carpet" Mia said dragging me and Paola on this ride. It looked ok, I went on but I was shaking, I was sitting beside Katy and Mia. When it went up really high. Then dropped down. I screamed like really loud and then it started to tilt forward and backwards. I didn't stop screaming, God I was terrified.

When I eventually got off that death trap, I grabbed Mia's arm and dragged her off.

Me and Paola were walking down the path along the rides. When a hand grabbed my shoulder, I turned freaked but it was only Steven.

"You going on white water?" He asked, I turned to Paola and she nodded. We had five minutes until we had to be back. We all climbed into this log flume thing and we headed up this water slide thing. (Video above).

We went on it again and I took off my jumper.

"Amy white T-shirt really?" Steven said sarcastically, I blushed going bright red and put my jumped back on the flume.

We were going back to Cerys's house and then ice skating. We walked the longest way there and when we eventually got to the place after walking 2 miles in heels that the ice skating was closed until September. So we just walked to McDonalds. Best day ever.