Crumbling

I leant against Eddie's chest, listening to his heartbeat, it was calming somehow. I was never one of those romantic ones and now I've definitely changed but it's for the better, he chuckles as I close my eyes.

"No falling asleep princess, you've still got two more classes" Eddie whispered, I sighed and reclosed my eyes,

I don't know how long we stood there for but it was definitely a while,

I jumped when I heard the school bell and I grabbed my leather backpack, oh shit I've had no food. Great. Eddie leans down and gently kisses my forehead before walking out of the closet, I count to twenty before following.

Finally school was over and all I wanted to do was sleep, sleep until I died or some shit like that. The brisk autumn air hit me like a shield and I unconsciously shivered,

"You look cold" Nick acknowledged walking up behind me, he wrapped his arm tight around me and guided me out of school. I knew automatically that something was up, something to do with me. I moved to turn, but Nick's tight hold on me prevented me from doing so.

"Nick what is it?" I asked and turned, all over the walls were pictures of me and Mia, Katy, Paola and Cerys, with in bright red letters AIRHEAD above them.

"Amy" Nick started, I must have missed it when I was in the closet with Eddie,

"It's fine" I said shakily, most people might think oh what's so wrong with this, well what's so wrong with it is that it isn't the fact of the name, no it's being undermined just because you're popular, because no matter what you do in society they will always judge you, so yeah I can be a little stupid at times but that doesn't mean you can place a name on me at all.

"What is going on out here" Mrs Honnet our Principle shouted, then she saw the photos. It was our yearbook ones though, so they were secluded to the yearbook only. I looked around and saw that I was in the center of the room, everyone was staring at me, Mia, Katy, Paola and Cerys walked towards me and we hugged. Nick pulled me to him as soon as us five were done,

"Who done this if this person doesn't own up the whole school gets detention" Mrs Honnet shouted, everyone looked around,

"You have five seconds"

"1"

"2"

"3"

"4"

"It was me" Rebecca said smugly walking forward, I wasn't all that surprised actually,

"Detention for four months" Mrs Honnet said smiling slightly at me. Rebecca shoved past me. Nick pulled me behind him at that and I saw Mike and Taylor making their way through the crowd.

"What's going on" Mike voiced loudly, Nick filled him in, Taylor had grabbed my arm giving it a slight squeeze whilst Mike gave me one of his famous bear hugs, I giggled slightly and he put me down. We walked out to the car,

"I'm gonna kill that bitch" Mike said well more like growled,

"Hmphh I'm postitive Cerys will" I said sitting in the middle of Nick and Taylor,

When we got home I walked straight to my room and looked around, I hadn't actually realised how thought out it was. It had my king size bed, and the wall facing that had been made into a photo collage, I had my dance trophies lining another wall and the rest of my walls were a pastel pink, almost white though. My bedding had the NYC skyline on it and had my IPad Air with my windows laptop on it. I had a bookcase full of old childhood books, and a crystal chandelier hanging down from that, I had a automated sound system and my IPod was on repeat, then you walk into my walk in watdrobe, which has been decorated white with a hardwood floor, I pulled out some jammies and laid them on my bed. My bathroom has light blue tiled walls with white floor tiles, it has an open shower area as it is only me who uses it. I brush my teeth and cuddle into bed and fall into a deep sleep.