Let's go to the beach

When I woke up, I sat up straight yawning. It took me a few minutes to figure out where I was. I saw Eddie buried under his covers and smirked. I sat up from the bed and pulled on my housecoat, I saw Katy already up and sitting at the breakfast table.

"Hi" I said opening the fridge,

"Amy this is a serious question" Katy started.

"Yes Katy?" I asked, I got out a yogurt and took a spoon.

"Why am I the only one single" She asked,

"What do you mean?" I said even though I kinda did.

"Amy we are all part of the five and we all became popular together so why am I the only one still single out of us?" She stated, I thought for a moment.

"Katy none of our relationships are based on popularity." I said trying to word it.

"What if no one wants to date me" Katy said,

"Well then that person missed out on a huge opportunity" I said,

"But now I'm on a trip with all of these couples and I'm the odd one out" Katy said

"Me and Eddie will not be as coupley then" I said

Eddie came downstairs as I said that.

"Why do you have to wake up so early" Eddie moans.

"Just cause I got up doesn't mean you have to as well" I said sitting on his lap. Katy gives me a look.

"Ok I see your point it's impossible" I said kissing Eddie's cheek. He smiled and kissed mine back,

"It's too cold without you're body heat" he complained

"Ha suck it" I mocked,

"Gladly" he said, I lost that one then. Everyone else piled into the room and me and the girls set off to make breakfast. Cerys made fruit yogurt, Paola made pancakes, Katy made fruit salad and I made waffles. Mia just kinda stood there, we don't let her cook after an incident that happened.

"Food" I said, we dished it out and yeah. All of the girls except Katy sat on their boyfriends knees it was a good breakfast.

Later we headed out to the beach, it had the perfect golden sand. Crystal blue waves and the weather was perfect. What else could you ask for?

I was in my summer dress with my bikini underneath. Outfit above top right corner. I giggled and took off my sundress chucking it to Nick with my shoes.

"Eddie come on" I said running out to the sea. He followed and picked me up halfway, when we got to the sea it was amazing. We messed about for a little while.

"Look surfboards" Eddie shouted, I jumped on his back and we ran to them.

"Excuse me can we rent some" I said and passed over a dollar.

We waded out into the sea and climbed on. I strapped on the ankle thing and then managed to get started. I saw Eddie and he was really good at it.

"Eddie do you remember the Insta post I showed you of the two people kissing whilst surfing?" I shouted. He nodded,

"Yeah and you told me that we should do it someday" He said smirking, he leaned over and our lips touched. His lips tasted salty and rough. I was awoken by a jerk as I fell into him as a wave came.

When I surfaced I saw Eddie looking down at me.

"Oops" I said shrugging my shoulders, he smiled as I hopped on his.

I saw Katy talking to a cute lifeguard, when she turned around I gave her a small thumbs up.

This has been the best day ever

Thank you all so much I have 3.37 K views on this story. I would never have imagined this much so can I just say thank you again.