Prom

It was the big night. Prom I can't. Believe it's here already it seems like just yesterday that it was the first day of school. Well we still have another day to go.

"Niamh listen to us for a moment please" I said trying to get the cards out of her hand. We were in maths doing a 'fun' activity today. Yeah right, anyway Eddie was sitting in front of me with Rachel and I was sitting beside Niamh and Amy.

"Niamh just listen to her" Amy said, I nodded. Niamh just rolled her eyes and moved onto the next sum.

"So. Amy. 0.25. Equals..." Niamh said leaving it handing.

"25%" I said having worked it out in my head. Niamh ignored me as I repeated that over and over again.

"25%" Niamh said brightly writing it down.

"How much do you think I'd be charged with murder?" I asked Eddie who had moved to sit next to me, with Rachel talking to Amy of course. Eddie laughed.

"Yeah well after that whole thing with your parents I'm guessing never" Eddie said still laughing.

"Yeah maybe I should have held the fuck you in?" I questioned sarcastically, I heard a gasp and looked up Niamh was sitting there hand over her mouth. Oh yeah she's really religious too.

"Amy I mean I know you prancing about in those very crude outfits may get you medals but not with God" Niamh said,

"What do you mean by that exactly?" I questioned she had better choose this carefully,

"I love those outfits though" Eddie moaned kissing my cheek. I rolled my eyes though I squeezed his hand under the desk. Niamh started trying to explain the sums to me but spoke really slow.

"Niamh I'm in the same math class as you I'm not four" I said loudly catching the half the classes attention.

"Well just because we're in the same math class doesn't mean we're at the same level" Niamh stated, you could cut the tension with a knife then the whispers started.

"Did she just call one of the five stupid?"

"Did she just call Nicks little sister stupid?"

"Oh she's dead"

"Deader than dead"

"Did you just call me stupid" I said loudly catching the other half of the classes attention.

"Who!"

"Who said that"

"Oh my God"

"Amy isn't stupid"

"Niamh that wasn't very nice of you to say" Eddie said cautiously, I nodded. She apologized eventually but I was fine kinda. Eddie nuzzled his face into my neck and I sighed this was perfect.

When I got home I knew I needed to get ready like right away so I did. (Dress above.)

This was actually senior prom but everytime a Braxton was graduating we all went to the prom. We headed out to the limo we had rented and drove there.

When we got to the party I looked around for Eddie and finally saw him. I held onto his arm as we danced then the McK brothers walked on the stage.

"Right we have a big announcement" They said as I was taking a drink of the unspiked punch.

"Mia Morrison is our step sister"

I choked literally started choking, Eddie patted my back as the football team made their way up to the stage.

"Cerys is the secret player" they announced, I was in complete shock. Holy shit. Everyone was staring right at me and the other girls. Mia herself looked shocked, Cerys looked happy as if a weight was off her shoulders. Katy and Cerys stood beside me and they looked just as clueless.

"Is this why I nearly got arrested?" Cerys asked. Mia nodded,

"Mia me and Cerys nearly got shot that day" I spoke quietly,

"I'm sorry they told me not to tell" Mia said.

"Same with football" Cerys said agreeing.

"Ugh boys" I said anger quickly evaporating. They laughed and linked arms with mine.

Everything is going to be alright.

Unknown P.O.V.

I know what I can do, wreck all of them all of their lifes after what they did to me.

Next year's gonna be torture.

So this is the end of book One book two will be published soon.