Party

"So just call us on our cell" Mike said as I pushed them out of the door.
"Yeah yeah I know, see ya" I said closing the door in their faces. I hadn't really ever been home alone, being one of the youngest you don't really get those privileges. I grabbed my phone and started texting Alex.
(Same arrangements as last time)

They've left come over
Good lets get this party started Yeahhhhh

I switched off my phone and waited anxiously but excited at the same time, kinda like that feeling when you are waiting to go to a birthday party and it seems like forever until it starts. Yeah that feeling. Finally the doorbell rang and I jumped to my feet. Alex walked in and sat down onto my couch.
"Alex I don't know about this" I said and she looked at me confused.
"Come on your brothers are out of town until tomorrow night and don't you want to prove Eddie wrong" Alex said
"Fine" I sighed.
"Right lets go get ready" she gushed, I smiled as she pulled me up off my fat ass and dragged me upstairs. I showered and walked out in a towel. Who cares if she sees me in a towel, we've known each other for forever. We're sisters. She went in for a shower and I got changed and Alex stepped out and changed into a tight sparkly dress.
"Very slutty" I commented, she giggled.
"Good I need a rebound from Jason" She laughed, Jason was her ex boyfriend they had recently broken up. The doorbell rang and I opened it and everyone poured in.

An hour later and everyone was having so much fun, we were taking pictures and posting them everywhere. This is awesome.

Nick P.O.V.
We have just had the biggest game of our lives. Tomorrow we are going home but tonight we celebrate. I was sitting in McDonalds with the full team. Brandon was a manager and the rest of us were players. I was sitting taking a group selfie when I went on my home page and saw a few group selfies.
"Guys look they had a party without us" I said showing Mike and Tay.
"Wait I recongise this place have we been to a party here before?" Mike asked
"Boys that's our house" Taylor said. My eyes widened and Mike froze.
"Brandon we're going home" Mike shouted.
"Why" He asked
"Amy threw a party" I shout, he choked on his drink and stands up grabbing his bag.
"Move" He said walking towards the door. We all follow, god she is in some deep shit.

Amy P.O.V.
"Woohoo" I screamed as I watched Alex chug her vodka. I went upstairs to my balcony and stared out into the sky, it was beautiful. I heard the glass door slide open and I turned.
"It's beautiful," I recongised the voice automatically,
"Eddie what are you doing" I asked warily.
"Getting away from that atmosphere" He said "You?"
"Same but why did you come if you don't like it why did you come?" I asked.
"It's your party what are you doing out here?" He asked, I smile
"It's Alex's party just in my house" I said.
"You're different from the other girls, I just don't know what" He said more to himself.
"Same with you" I said
"Yes Amy I'm very different than most girls" He said, I rolled my eyes giggling.
"I meant that you're different than other boys, most of them are just jocks and just want to get into a girls pants. But you actually have a heart" I said

"You care more than other girls you can see it when you're with the team. And you have good banter. You're unique. You're a good mate" He said, those words took a blow to me and I don't know why. He smirked and walked back inside leaving me alone in the freezing cold. I looked out again and saw my brothers pull up and walk inside. Holy shit.

I rush downstairs as I hear Brandon shout.
"Everyone out" I stop halfway down the staircase and everyone scattered.
"You" Mike shouted pointing at me. All of the boys had turned on me and glared.
"Look okay I'm sorry I didn't mean it, it will never happen again. Please, please forgive me" I said crying, Nick hugged me and I rested my head on his shoulder. I felt the rest of the boys hugging me.

That night I was lying in bed thinking about the moonlight. That actually did happen. I set my alarm on my phone and curled up just as my phone buzzed.
"For gods sake" I said as I checked it.

Hey there unique girl

Holy shit he just texted me. Eddie just texted me... wow my life just got a little more interested.