Scary Movies

"Amy come down here" Nick shouted, I sighed putting down my phone as I was busy instagram stalking.
"Yeah" I said walking into the movie room that they were all in except Brandon he was busy out somewhere. I felt hands grab my waist and pull me down. I turned and saw Mike there, he rested his head on my shoulder flicking my hair away.
"Ok what is it?" I asked getting annoyed.
"We are going to watch Halloween" Taylor said inserting the DVD.
"No, no, no, no, no" I said struggling to get up.
"Did you really think we'd let you off that easily" Mike whispered in my ear.
"Yeah" I tried, he chuckled and I gave up trying to block the movie. Nick tutted and gently moved my head back to face the screen.

That was the worse two hours of my life, I really hate scary movies and none of the boys know why. Its actually because one time when I was six I snuck in on Brandon and Will watching this scary movie. Which I'm positive was an 18. But anyway that scarred me for life and I get completely terrified of everything.
"Amy that's the movie done now" Mike whispered. I looked up just as a scary clown popped up on the screen.
"Araghh" I screamed and I cuddled back into Mike. When I hear the ending tune thing I look up and stumble up to my bed. I was too tired to think about this right now. The minute my head hit the bed I fell asleep.

I was running but I wasn't moving at all. I tried running faster but it didn't work and I turned and saw my whole family lying there dead.
"Nooo" I screamed as I looked behind myself and saw the clown standing there all bloody and holding a knife. He gave me that creepy smile and raised the knife.
"Please don't hurt me"I begged. He cackled and threw the knife.

Mike P.O.V.
I was lying in my bed doing absolutely nothing. When I heard Amy scream, my room was the closest. I ran in and saw her sitting up in bed in the fetal position crying. I slowly walked over and hugged her into my chest,
"What happened. Did you have a bad dream?" I asked, I felt her nod and I hushed her crying as the door flung open and Nick, Brandon and Taylor came running in holding baseball bats. I stiffeled a laugh as they started screaming.
"Where's the intruder"
Then they eventually noticed Amy who has finished crying and had fallen back asleep.
"I'm gonna take her into my room" I said and carried her into my room and lay her down on my bed and lay down beside her.

Amy P.O.V.
I woke up all disoriented, I felt someone move beside me and realised I was in Mike's room. I sat up and went downstairs. I was really hungry and searched through the kitchen, I found pop tarts and decided to grill them as our toaster broke. I sat down and put on Pretty Little Liars, halfway through it I could smell smoke. I jumped up to my feet and pulled the pop tarts out of the grill, they had puffed up and had flames coming off of them. I ran around and finally settled on throwing them into the sink. The smoke alarm went off and I sighed falling back into the couch. Taylor came running downstairs.
"Fire, fire" He screamed.
"Tay it's fine there's no fire" I shouted,
"Yes there is" He screamed
"No I tried to make pop tarts and they set on fire" I shouted, he looked at me like I'm on something.
"What" He laughed, I giggled to and we soon started rolling about on the floor. God I love my family.
Just a filler next chapter up soon.