Character Info

Okay so I haven't really explained a lot about the characters looks and ages so I will now.

Amy- Age 16
She is the youngest girl and is treated like a baby. She has gotten used to it but will stand up for herself. She met Alex, Mia, Katy, Cerys and Paola when she was three so she has known them for thirteen years now. Out of all of her brothers she is probably closest to Nick or Taylor as they are the three youngest so they are common in age. She has a passion in dance and will normally use this to express her emotions. She has won Miss National Soloist four years in a row now and is the youngest ever dance captain in her dance schools history. She is also captain of her year in school.

Taylor- Taylor is the youngest of the Braxton clan and is like his older brothers very sporty. He plays football and hockey, but he actually likes school unlike the rest of his brothers so he is afraid to tell them. He is fifteen and has a huge crush on Mia. Out of all of his siblings he is probably closest to Amy and Mike as he idolizes Mike and with Amy it's just banter and she usually talks about anything to him.

Nick- Nick is seventeen and is the third youngest of the family, he is very sporty he plays Basketball, Rugby, football, soccer and tennis. He is dating one of Amy's best friends Alex.

Mike- He is eighteen and is the most protective of Amy and his other younger siblings. The reason for his protectivness of Amy is that he is kinda a player so he doesn't want his baby sister going through what he does and what he wants to do to some girls. The thought makes him sick to his stomach. He loves Boxing and kickboxing as he enjoys the sport.

Brandon- He is twenty. Brandon is the second oldest and obeys all orders from Will. Kidding him like the rest of the Braxton family are very strong headed and it can sometimes lead to worse situations. He plays badminton and swims, he is coaching to become a life guard.

Will- He is 22 and is the oldest Braxton. He is away at college but comes back for summer and stuff like that. He misses his family a lot but is sometimes glad to be away from it's craziness.

Mia- She's 16 and has long glossy dark brown almost black hair. She has tanned skin from being in the sun for too long. She isn't all that sporty or has the best body, she is captain of the debate team in school. She loves to argue with people and always wants to put her point across. She doesn't really believe in make up but doesn't judge anyone who does. She secretly has a gigantic crush on Amy's baby brother Taylor but she doesn't want to tell her as she doesn't know how she will react.

Cerys- She's sixteen, seventeen in a month and has dyed auburn hair, her hair used to be a mousy sort of colour but she hated it and changed it. She is definitely the sporty one and is Sports Captain in school, she is better than most boys in her school and is happy about that as some boys think that they are better than others. When she is in the team of course the boys cut her some slack as she has proven to be pretty damn good. She has light brown eyes. She is actually the smallest out of the group which is surprising as she is the best at basketball, but her twin brother Aedan is the same.

Paola- She's sixteen also and has curly ginger hair and bright green eyes. She is the captain of the yearbook at school and she's the unexpected popular. She's shy and quiet but mixed with Amy as she and her are the closest you get a whole lotta noise. She has pale skin and is tall. She usually wears leggings and a baggy hoodie.

Katy- She's also sixteen and has long thick glossy black hair. Her blue eye's stand out against her hair and pale skin, Katie is the head of drama and she dreams of acting on stage one day.

Alex- Alex is sixteen and has Hanna Marins hair in season five of PLL except the highlights are pink. She is definitely the kind one but tough. She will stick up for her friends no matter what. She is dating Nick and all is well.

Eddie- Eddie is seventeen and has light brown hair with greeny blue eyes and is dating Amy secretly. He is quite tall and his past is troubled. When he was ten his dad left and his mom had to pick up the pieces so that meant he had become another father to Sam who was to young to remember him. Then he met Amy and to be honest, he thought that she was another one of those queen bees but she wasn't and that was different a nice different.

Samantha- Sam is fourteen and has golden locks which end at her shoulder. She admires Amy as her dance captain but also as a sister almost as she has been there for her.

This is just a background overview of the characters, I might only be able to update at the weekends sorry.