First date

I was still elated after yesterday but I needed more Eddie, I needed to see him but luckily our date was today.

So I was now standing my walk in wardrobe sorting through my many clothes.

"I give up" I said sighing sitting down on the floor.

"Hey Amy you up." Taylor said walking into my room.

"Tay what is it" I moaned not moving.

"What are you on your period or something?" He said, I grabbed a pillow and threw it at him.

"Ok ok sorry" He said and I smiled, he sat down next to me.

"So whatcha doing" He asked

"Getting dressed" I said

"Yeah Amy I know you, you're not just getting dressed you're stress dressing" He said,

"Is it a crime to dress nice for once" I said shoving him lightly. He laughed and left the room. Ughh I have absolutely no idea what to wear. You know what fuck it, I grabbed my kimoso and a black bralett and blue jeans with blue star shoes. (Outfit above). I laid it out on my bed and hopped into the shower that I had in my ensuite one of the many perks of being the only girl.

I curled my hair and then put it up into a high ponytail and pulled on the bralett over my actual bra, I finished getting ready and applied dark red lipstick and a smoky eye. I walked downstairs.

"I'm going out" I said

"Ok" Mike said. I grabbed my keys and drove to a small diner where you could chose what you could eat. I saw Eddie standing there texting someone, he had a light blue top, (like the one that Thomas wore in The maze runner movie) with jeans and Nike free runs, he looked hot. I parked and he noticed, I smiled as I left the car.

"Hey" He said and kissed me on my cheek.

"Hi" I said lacing my fingers with his, we walked in and sat down at the table assigned to us.

"So how did you tell your brothers" He asked, I looked down.

"I didn't Nick kinda already knows though" I said, he nodded.

"You know I would if I could Eddie" I said, I picked up my plate and got myself a salad. It was a mini buffett place and the food was amazing.

Later on we could make our own ice cream cones from the machine and I tried but failed.

"Arghh" I squealed as the coldness spilt all over my hand. Eddie laughed from beside me and I threw some at him. Long story short we got kicked out, so now we are walking down the street hand in hand as the sun set over the New York skylight, we had driven all the way here and were now watching as the sun set slowly dimming the sky. As the sun touched the sky Eddie's lips touched mine and it was magical.

Just a filler some juicy stuff coming up