Wait what???

"What do you mean she's your ex" I asked,pulling away from him slightly,

"We dated ages ago it was nothing" Eddie said, I looked down,

"Eddie she caught us kissing remember" I said, he pushed my chin up lightly and kissed the tip of my nose.

"You are the most perfect human being ever" He said, I smiled.

"I'm really bad at this so I'm just gonna say Eddie you are probably the best thing to ever happen to me" I said, god that was cheesy, he smirked at me.

"That was so cheesy" I laughed, he laughed too.

"Anyway I've gotta go" I said hugging him goodbye.

"Sorry I'm so late back you guys I didn't mean it" I said walking into the house, I don't think they heard me.

"Guys" I called walking into the living room, noone was there, I looked all over the place, and there was still noone in the house. Great.

I sat down and watched a movie, like halfway through the movie I heard a crash from upstairs, I grabbed a lamp and heard footsteps approaching, the door creeped open and Mike came out of it.

"Oh you're home" He said sounding surprised,

"I do live here as well you know" I pointed out, he smiled. I got a text from Mia,

Hey let's go shopping tomorrow for the masquerade xx

Sure invite the girls xx

"Right I'm going to my bed" I said

"It's like five" Mike said looking at me weirdly, I shrugged and made my way to my room.

"I didn't get much sleep last night remember" I pointed out, he nodded remembering the nightmare. I walked up the stairs and fell on my bed, me and the girls had drifted this year, but nothing can take away the memories.

"You liar" Mia screeched

"How could you I thought we were sisters" Cerys shouted

"You betrayed our trust" Mike yelled.
I woke up gasping again, my door was left open a little so when Nick walked past he saw me.

"You ok?" He asked, I nodded and lay back down. He sat on my bed, and stayed until I fell asleep.

When I woke up I saw Nick lying on my bed snoring quietly, I walked in for a shower. I scrubbed myself clean using bubblegum body wash, and that Loreal Paris glittet shampoo. When I stepped out of the shower, Nick was gone. I trudged into my closet and blow dried my hair, then I changed into my outfit, I started straightening my hair and when I was done, I flipped it up into a high ponytail. I applied red lipstick with mascara and eyeliner.

I walked downstairs and all of my brothers were there.

"Morning"I called taking a slice of toast from the toaster.

"Oi that was mine" Taylor said as I put it in my mouth,

"You can have it back"I said a bit muffled, he shook his head looking disgusted at me. I grabbed my keys and waved goodbye at them. Firstly I drove to Cerys's house, it was huge. Her dad is an ex-soccer player, I parked in her driveway and walked up to the front door, I chapped on it twice and Cerys opened it. She was wearing a pink soccer jersey, which had Hadley on the back of it. She was wearing jeans underneath with Nike free runs. We look so different, her mom walks forward in a silk housecoat,

"Amy darling how are you?" She asked,

"Good thank you Natalie" I said, Natalie had long straight blonde hair, had the perfect figure and didn't look a day over 21.

Cerys was more sporty and was built that way, she had the best sports figure but had no chest, which actually isn't a big thing, but it is when you're sixteen. Aedan her brother came to the door, he was tall same height as Nick. He was like a protective brother to me as well,

"Amy" He said nodding at me, I nodded back and me and Cerys walked down towards the car.

"So who are we picking up?" Cerys asked,

"Next is Paola and that's it" I said, she nodded and I drove to her house. Paola lived on the top floor of an 1800s style apartment building, she was sitting outside her window when she saw us pull up. Her ginger locks bounced as she jumped back inside, she walked out of the building. She was wearing High tops with a sweatshirt,

"Come on" I said as her and Cerys argued over who was to go shotgun, when we arrived at the mall, I saw Mia and Katy sitting there,Mia was wearing a black crop top with a green khaki maxi skirt with black heels. Katy was wearing a tucked in tank top with sneakers and shorts.

"Ready to get our shop on?" Katy asked shimmying a bit.

After four hours of relentless shopping, we found our dresses, we were now sitting in starbucks aka white girl haven sipping our juice.

"This was fun, just like old times" Paola said
"Nothings changed though" Mia pointed out a bit unsure.

"My brother's really angry about that whole airhead thing" Cerys said,

"Same, I can't believe she would stoop so low" I said darkly, Cerys nodded. Katy seemed really silent about this whole thing,

"What's up with you?"I asked gently,she looked up.

"Oh just thinking" She said, I smiled.

"Yeah your next book to read" Mia joked, we all laughed. Paola was right this was like old times, maybe I should tell them about Eddie?

"So Amy how's things going with you and lover boy?" Cerys asked, I smiled now is the perfect time to tell them.

"Well we kissed again a few weeks ago and since then we've been dating" I revealed,

"Oooh you go girl" Mia said squealing, they acted like two year olds for like twenty minutes, until we got onto the next gossip.

"So who's that mystery quarter back?" I asked, three months ago the boys came in talking about the new quarter back and how good said person is. They wouldn't tell me the name or anything like that so that's very frustrating.

"I dunno but they play good" Paola said sipping her frappe. We all nod, and continue gossiping.

Aedan walks in to get Cerys, I notice Paola fixing her hair and give Mia and Katy that look were you're saying oooh in your head. Aedan looked at Paola and blushed as well, god those two are perfect for each other. We stayed for another half hour.

"Well we'd better be heading" I said and Paola stood up with me as I was her ride. Our moms were best friends and me and Paola share a birthday, so we're postive we're twins. There's actually a picture of us two holding hands from cot to cot. It's up on my wall.

"So Aedan" I started,

"Shut up" She moaned lightly slapping my arm, I giggle and shove her off.

"Look it's so obvious he likes you two so just ask him out" I said,

"Did it work for you and Eddie?" She asked, I laughed.

"Now that's a story" I said

Hope you enjoyed so she told the girls, a masquerade ball coming up soon. It's about to get good.

Word count- 1232