Decisions

When I woke up the next day I felt free, I don't really know why but I did. Next week I was going to regionals and we were going to win, hopefully at least. I took a shower and got dressed, when my phone beeped.

Katy- Come to my house NOW

I ran downstairs, this was the first time since Jenna, that all of us will be hanging out together. I grabbed my keys and left the house.

Her new house was very big, with six bedrooms and four bathrooms. I just walked in her parents have known me long enough.

"Cerys hey" I said as she walked in the front door,

"What are you waiting for?" She asked,

"I think we should all go up together" I said as Mia and Paola walked in.

"Let's go" Mia said running upstairs, when we got to her bedroom door, I opened it. It was covered in paper of writing and power points and blackboards of information. I looked at Paola and she looked as surprised as me.

"Whoa Katy exams are in a few months" I said, she looked up her geek glasses perched on the tip of her nose.

"Oh hey guys" She said as we edged our way around the paper lying all over the place,

"What is this?" Paola asked as I sat down on her bed,

"Jenna's mom gave me this" Katy said passing her a wooden box, Paola opened it and gasped,

"What is it?" Cerys said peering over her shoulder, Paola lifted a voice recorder up, I took it gently from her hands and pressed play.

Hello, my name is Jenna Louise Martin, and this is my story. Ever since I was little Rebecca Derman thinks she can push people around. This is not happening, it started to get worse last month and I realised that something's going to happen to me so I researched her and she has a lot of hidden secrets involving the Five. She could probably take them all down if she wanted and that's why I've given this to you. Hopefully you can figure some stuff out.

"Am I the only one who is completely freaked by this" Mia said, I raised a hand.

"What secrets does Rebecca have on us?" I asked

"All of them" Katy answered, I sat back. "We can take her down as we have all of hers"

"Whoa Katy aren't you overreacting a bit" Cerys said, Katy shook her head.

"She needs a taste of her own medicine" She said, I agreed with her but I was more freaked about the secrets part. I have so many of them and my brothers don't even know about most of them and if they find out then that will end badly.

"Let's vote" Cerys said, Mia, Katy, Paola and Cerys all voted for the revenge. One by one they turned to look at me.

"Amy?" Mia asked,

"I'll tell you after regionals" I said standing up,

"Fine" Katy sighed and I left, if I do this will I be the same as her or will I just be giving Jenna some justice. I don't know but right now I'm going to focus on regionals. When I arrived at the studio in my kit, we piled onto the bus and all sat down singing along to the songs. When we got there just before we were about to compete I called for a huddle.

"We have done this five times before and aced it this is simple" I said, only juniors were performing this competition, what we do is only juniors perform in regionals, Seniors in nationals and Elite take us to internationals and worlds, which we won both times last year. I'm world female soloist and Tommy is world male soloist. This is easy stuff for us, and we know the juniors can do it because they can. They walk out onto stage and I stand beside, Alex, Gill and Tommy.

"We're going to win" Gill said and I nodded. It was weird I admit it, seeing our 12-14 year olds going up against 17 year olds and us beating them. We do train well.

"And the winners going through to Nationals is PDA" the presenter shouted,

"Yes we won" I cheered as junior captain came running out brandishing the trophy,

"Well done juniors" Gill shouted as we had a group hug.

"Let's go home" I said, nationals here we come.

When I came back from Regionals, we had won obviously and I was just walking to Katy's when somebody grabbed my wrist. I turned to see Rebecca standing there smirking at me.

"What your back slut" She said shoving past me, I felt rage build up inside of me.

"What have I ever done to you?" I screamed, she turned back and marched right up to my face,

"You are so conceited Amy you don't notice anyone but yourself" She said pushing me backwards, I fell and landed. She towered over me.

"Stay there bitch" She hissed, as she walked away I stood up. Clenching my fists I walked up to Katy's house and opened her bedroom door.

"Let's take this bitch down" I said slamming the door shut,

"Hey are you ok, you're soaking" Mia said concerned,

"Rebecca pushed me into a puddle" I said simply, Mia fumed with rage, I turned to Katy.

"What's the plan?" I asked,

So there will be so many updates today hopefully, please vote and comment guys because I don't know what you think, please tell me if you think this chapter is good or not.