Cute

I stood at the mirror in Eddie's bathroom and tried posing, it really wasn't working. I heard the door open and I felt familiar arms pull me towards them.

"Hi babe" I said kissing him, he smiled and I turned around and reached up, he lifted me up behind the thighs and lifted me up and put me on the counter. I pulled away and looked at my phone.

"Eddie look I accidentally took photos of us kissing, I'm gonna upload them" I said,

"Wait no" Eddie said running after me,

"Why not?" I asked,

"Amy you're brothers are still probably fuming about us dating and you posting pictures of us kissing might not help the situation" Eddie said to me, I scoffed.

"Well my brothers can stuff it" I smirked and clicked on the yes button.

"Right get your shoes on we've got a date" Eddie said, I grabbed my heels and pulled them on.

"Come on Edison" I said grabbing his hand and pulling him out of his house.
We were walking down the mainstreet hand in hand and the only thing going through my mind was that we were actually like a normal couple.

"Eddie" I said, he turned to me smiling.

"What?" He asked already knowing the answer. He bent down and I jumped on his back. He held me up by my shins and carried me down the street. We got weird glares from everyone.

"Do you think it'd be rude of me to give them the finger" I whispered in his ear, he laughed and I looked ahead of us, Mia and Taylor, Cerys and Nick and Paola and Aedan were walking down the street. I felt Eddie freeze underneath me, I looked down and kissed his cheek, I jumped down and slipped on my heels, Eddie steaded me and I smiled at him.

"Thanks, I now see why Cerys doesn't wear heels" I muttered and he laughed.
"Hello" Paola said,

"Are we interrupting something" Cerys said wiggling her eyebrows, I slapped her arm and watched as Mia and the boys caught up with us. Taylor and Nick looked at our hands which where clasped,

"Come out with us" Mia said grabbing me and Eddie's arms and pulling them towards the nearest restaurant, which was literally across the road;

"Table for uh" I said turning back around counting the people up,

"Eight" Mia filled in, I nodded. I turned and looked at the people I was with, Eddie had started talking to the boys and Nick and Taylor were actually giving him a chance. Everyone filled in and I grabbed Eddie's arm pulling him back.

"Are you ok that our date became a quadruple date" I said looking at him remembering our earlier conversation.
"Amy I'm fine, as long as you're here with me I'm fine" He said kissing my forehead.

"Amy, Eddie hurry up" Cerys shouted, we walked over. I sat down next to Nick and Eddie was across from me. I turned to my big brother,

"Thank you for giving him a shot" I said and kissed his cheek. He smirked and pulled me into a side hug, the waitress came over.

"So what do you want" She said,

"I'll have a large fanta with a cheeseburger with a side of fries" I said smiling politely at her, the rest of them ordered.

"Amy do you remember that one time you were playing football on the field in P.E. and you got hit really hard with the ball" Mia said to me,

"Oh yeah and remember that other time where a whole shelf came down on your head and you overexaggerated the fact that you nearly died" Paola said,

"First of all, that was fricking sore, second why do all of these stories include me getting injured" I protested.
"Well Amy I hate to break it to you but you are the clumsiest person I know" Cerys said,

"I have never broken a bone in my life" I said smirking at her.

"Lucky bitch" She muttered under her breath. I threw a napkin at her, and she smiled at me as our food came.
It was delicious, like amazing.

"That was delicious" I said as we walked out, Eddie's arm was loosely around my shoulder.

"Right Amy Taylor we'd better head" Nick said kissing Cerys goodbye.

"Bye" I said kissing Eddie on the cheek, I got into the car. Nick started the car. It was silent until I had to break it.

"Thank you" I said,

"For?" Taylor asked,

"Not being complete dicks to my boy- Eddie" I said hesitating,

"Amy you can say it, we know he's your boyfriend" Nick said

"Amy we can see that you both like each other" Taylor said,

"You've been hanging out with my friends way to much" I laughed,

"Our girlfriends" They said at the same time, I laughed and shook my head.

God I love my family.