Did I miss something ???

"Hey girlfriend" Alex said walking up to me with invites in hand. Oh no, every few months Alex throws this gigantic big party in her house and invites the full school. A teacher got invited last year; she is the belle of the ball so to say and being her best friends equals that out.
"So when is the party?" I ask, her eyes glint evily,
"Well maybe at your house?" She said
"What no way I don't want everyone knowing where I live!" I shouted.
"Oops" She said shrugging,
"You didn't" I gasped,
"Oh I did and can you ask your brothers if we can" She said as the bell rang and we headed in opposite directions. I sat down next to Eddie in my french class (it might have been spanish but now it's french).
"Ask the teacher if we can listen to music" He whispered
"No! Why is it always me who's the good one" I protested.
"Cause you are, I know you've been helping Sam in dance and you're year captain people listen to you. Also all teachers seem to love you" He said,
"Oi I can be bad" I said protesting, he snickered.
"Tell me that when your brothers stop following you around like guard dogs." He said before I got back to my work. He infuriated me that boy. But there's something so compelling about him.

Later on at lunch I sat down beside my brothers and Alex, we were texting and we usually would talk but we don't want my brothers to find out.
(Bold Amy Italics Alex)

So I've thought about it and yeah you can have the party at mine.
Seriously, thanks so much babe but what about your brothers???
They've got a football retreat this weekend
Good but why did you change your mind
Something Eddie said to me
What the fuck did he say!
Just that I'm not a bad girl
Well.....
Alex not you too
Amy in freshman year you were voted class president by just walking into the class.
Ohh yeah that was a good day, anyway I'm gonna show him that I'm not a goody two shoes
Ok so I guess he's invited then
Oh hell yeah
Is that the only reason
Shut up.

"Amy start being social" Nick moaned and I pocketed my phone.
"So are you still going on that football trip this long weekend?" I asked,
"Yes why" Nick said, I turned to Alex and smirked at each other.
"Just asking we are gonna have a girl name" I said as the bell rang and I headed to my next class. I sat down and I was right next to these boys Lewis and Michael; great just great.
"What do you do here" Lewis said pointing at his workbook.
"It's H2O" I said and pointed at my jotter as well.
"Cheers" he said, I smiled and continued working. Soon the end of day bell had rang and I walked out of the class. I see a group of older boys confronting Taylor.
"Oi" I shouted walking up to them,
"He fucking kissed my sister" The boy who I recongised as Aedan from my class.
"Calm Aedan" I said "What did you do?" I shouted at Taylor.
"Sorry" He said shoving past me, I turned to Aedan.
"I'm so sorry" I said tapping his shoulder before running after Taylor.

"What the fuck" I screamed
"Amy just leave it alone" He shouted, I looked around us and we were just standing on a staircase and shouting at each other across from each other. He stormed away and I was left standing there.