Graduation

We all sat sitting on the sofa in a silence which was eerie. Our parents were sitting on the loveseat together, I looked at Nick who was sitting across from me. He was picking his nail looking down.

"So Michael you are graduating next week" Mom said,

"It's Mike actually." Mike said coldly, he glared at my parents and I looked down.

There was a werid atmosphere in the room as the doorbell rang. I stood and answered it, Eddie was standing there.

"Hey babe" He said kissing me, I pulled away too soon.

"What's up?" Eddie asked caringly stroking my cheek.

"Amy what is it" My dad said coming up behind us.

"Hello Mr. Braxton" Eddie said charmingly holding out his hand. Dad looked down and scoffed.

"Eddie you'd better go" I said trying to close the door, but Eddie's foot was in the way.

"I'm not leaving you" He muttered, no he's gotta leave right now.

"Eddie is it? That's a stupid name"

And here come the insults great. I know that the last time I talked about my dad I loved him. But something happened my dad insulted my brothers and a lot of truth came out.

"Eddie leave" Mike's voice came through the hallway. I nodded to Eddie who pecked my cheek until my idiot father butted in.

"No let Eddie stay" My father said his name with disgust. I rolled my eyes and slightly shook my head pleading with him to say no. Eddie smiled and nodded walking forward linking his fingers with mine. This is gonna be a long night. When we walked into the living room, I saw the rest of my family sitting there. I sat down next to Mike this time whilst Eddie was sat across from me. I smiled softly at him.

The questions started off tame and I guess Eddie thought my parents actually liked him until the cold hard insulting questions happened.

"Who do you think you are not even asking me if you can date my only daughter" my father asked cautiously.

"I didn't know I had too?" Eddie said unsure.

"What kind of man are you is this what your father brought you up to be" My father roared, my eyes widened and before I knew it Eddie had walked out of the room slamming the front door shut.

"Bastard" my father mutttered, I stood up and walked out of the living room.

"Get back here Amelia" My father roared and I turned scoffing.

"Fuck you" I said before walking out of the house.

I ran after Eddie and eventually found him sitting on the bridge throwing stones into the water. I sat beside him resting my head on is shoulder.

"Parents are dicks" I said, he chuckled and when he did, I could feel the vibrations running through him.

We sat there for a while just thinking it was when the sun started to rise.

"Come on lets get you home before your brothers freak" Eddie said, I nodded slowly drifting off to sleep.

"Mikey you did it" I squealed hugging my brother who was in the red graduation gown holding his cap and smiling like an idiot. We alk barricaded into him.

"What do you mean I made it?" Mike questioned, I giggled.

"Oh you don't need to know everything" I said tapping his nose. I looked around my brothers were group hugging Mike and I realised I was surronded by family but there was one thing missing.

Right so I have decided to have another book all about Amy's junior year and hopefully if that goes well I'll have another one. Amy and Eddie's relationship will be the only one that stays put and there will be a lot more dance in that one.

Comment and vote. And 4,000 views that's mental.