"that's hot" (requested)

"I had such a long day," Lisa said with her eyes fluttering shut as you hovered over her on the bed.

Your lips were brushing against her neck, leaving a few hickeys along the way that Lisa knew she'd be wishing she didn't have to cover up tomorrow.

As the words left your girlfriend's lips, however, you trailed your lips up across her jaw and then to her own soft, kissable lips.

"Let me make it better then." You spoke against her lips as you deepened the kiss a little.

"Yeah? How do you plan on doing that?" She asked with a curious smile on her face.

She thought you meant that you'd pull her in for a steamy makeout session, which she would've loved.

But you had something different and something better up your sleeve than that.

"Just trust me." You said before rolling onto your back and she rolled on top of you before setting her forehead on yours.

She was so curious that it was beginning to make her a little impatient.

"Just do it." She whined before pouting a little.

"Are your fingers clean, Lili?"

It was a question that caught her off guard but she quickly and honestly nodded her head.

"Good."

"Why do you want to know?"

You grabbed her hand from your hip and brought it up to your lips and her eyes went wide as you began to suck on her fingers.

You looked her right in the eyes as you started off by sucking on her thumb, swirling your tongue across it.

Her heart started to race in excitement as the sight and feeling brought her a rush of adrenaline.

"Damn, baby, that's hot." She said as she hit her lip while watching as you moved onto her index finger. "God, I love this."

"Yeah?" You smiled before you began to suck on her middle finger, causing a gasp to leave her lips. "I thought you would. Told you that I could make you feel better."

"You weren't lying, baby." She said and leaned in, leaving kisses across your neck as you continued to suck on her fingers.

It was as if she was trying to bring you the same amount of bliss by doing so, unaware that you already felt it just by sucking on her fingers.

"That feels so good, darling." She sighed as you finished sucking on her ring finger and moved to her pinky.

Suddenly, a frown appeared on her face, and you quickly noticed.

"What's the matter?"

"Once you're done with that finger, you're done." She mumbled with a pout.

"Not exactly." You said as you dropped her hand. "You've still got five more fingers for me to suck on, baby."

Her frown faded and a smirk appeared on her face as you brought her thumb to your lips, sucking on it with a cute grin.

"That's my girl." She proudly spoke before biting her lip again, loving what you were doing so much.