finding out that you're a singer (requested)

"Hello, ladies! It's so nice to be able to see you all and have the chance to talk with you!" The interviewer kindly spoke as the girls took their seats.

"We're so happy to be here!" Jennie said with a big smile.

"I know you're on tour at the moment. You're all very busy so we're grateful that you could make it here tonight." The interviewer said.

"Okay, so I have a few questions for you all! But there's one member I especially want to talk to. Lisa!"

The crowd went crazy as Lisa was mentioned and as the camera panned to her, a giggle left her lips before she ran her fingers through her short hair.

"Hello, Lisa! I know you just went public with your relationship with your girlfriend Y/N."

The fans cheered loudly at your name being mentioned.

"I did! We're very happy and very in love. It just felt right going public with it on our own rather than someone else doing it for us someday."

"You're a very talented young woman and it seems that your girlfriend is too. She's got such a pretty voice. Have you seen her cover of BLACKPINK's song? Ready for love?"

"Uh, no," Lisa said with a frown. "I don't mean to sound like a terrible girlfriend or anything for not knowing, but she never told me she sings."

"She has a cover channel that's gone viral as your relationship just came out. This cover, especially, is going viral. She's got a very soft but pretty voice. Let's give it a listen."

They played a clip of your cover and it left the girls in awe, especially Lisa.

Since you were backstage, Lisa knew she'd need to talk to you about this later.

But for now, she felt a little awkward not knowing about this before and being put on the spot about it.

"Wow!" Jisoo said before everyone applauded.

"Amazing voice, right? A little like yours, Lisa."

Lisa shook her head with a smile before thanking the interviewer.

"I was just thinking that you must be so proud of her."

"I am extremely proud," Lisa said. "I didn't know about this but I'm so proud of her. My girl, she's so beautiful and so talented."

"Aren't they just adorable together?" Rosie chuckled.

The interviewer eventually moved on and after a little while, the interview came to an end.

Lisa hurried backstage to you and pulled you to a different part of the room for some privacy.

"You never told me that you sing."

"Yeah because you're you and I don't think I'm that good." You chuckled.

"Are you kidding? You're amazing, baby! Your voice is beyond beautiful. It's so soft and pretty."

"And your cover of ready for love is the best we've ever heard," Jennie said. "Just saying."

You grew shy, a smile tugging at your lips as you shrugged your shoulders.

"I just wish you'd told me. If you're passionate about music, I want to support you."

"Thank you. I mean, I am. I just didn't think I was good at it."

"I think the world disagrees with you on that," Lisa said as she playfully elbowed you. "I'm proud of you, my girl. You're so talented."

"Thank you, Lili,"

"You're going to be such a star and I can't wait to support you every step of the way." She said before throwing her arms around you to hug you tightly.

You felt even better about yourself and your singing abilities now.

You knew you had to post a new cover soon and continue on this journey so that you could make your dreams come true.

And with Lisa here to support you and believe in you no matter what, you know that you can do anything.