cuddling after being intimate (requested)

You couldn't help but smile from ear to ear as Lisa left soft kisses across your skin.

"That was so amazing." You breathlessly spoke as she buried her face in your neck.

You put your arms around her to keep her close to you before gently brushing your fingers across her back.

"It was." She said as she breathed in your scent.

You could feel her heart beating a little faster than usual against your chest but you knew it was just because she was starting to come down from what you just finished doing together.

"I've missed you so much." She said as she lifted her head and stared into your eyes.

"I've missed you too." You replied before kissing her lips softly. "I'm so happy we were able to spend tonight like this."

"Me too." She whispered as she began to caress your skin, letting the tips of her fingers brush across every inch of your body.

She watched your eyes slip shut due to the exhaustion you felt from the last couple of hours spent in bed with your sweet and very beautiful girlfriend.

It's been over a week since you last saw her and held her since she's had so much going on and so when she got home, you pulled her in for a sweet kiss and then couldn't pull away again after that.

She's so in love with you, just as much as you are with her, and you both felt so thankful that you had these last couple of hours together to express the immense love you deep for each other instead of just saying it.

She wanted more.

She wanted to kiss you and touch you for the rest of the night without pulling away for even a second.

But you were so tired and she didn't want to push you so she kissed your forehead lovingly before laying down beside you.

"I know you're too tired to be intimate more but we can cuddle, right?" She asked with a smile as you opened your eyes and turned your head to gaze at her.

"I would love that more than anything." You said before moving into her embrace.

She wrapped you in her arms and held you close before her lips brushed softly against your face.

"I love cuddling you. I just love you so much." She hummed.

"I love you and your cuddles even more, baby." You said as you held onto her. "Please don't ever let me go. Hold me forever."

"Okay." She whispered as she tightened her grip on you slightly.

You snuggled up to her a little more before you started to drift off to sleep, causing her to chuckle as she watched you adoringly.

"Falling asleep on me already, hm?"

"Yeah." You mumbled. "We spent two hours being intimate, Lisa. What do you expect? You wear me out."

She giggled and the sound made a smile tug at your lips.

"I love you so much." You whispered.

"I love you more, my love. Get some rest. I'll be right here holding you the whole time." She promised as she kissed your head lovingly. "I won't ever let you go."

You drifted off to sleep in her arms with a smile on your face just a few seconds later, so happy and so in love with your beautiful girlfriend.