eat (requested)

This chapter contains possibly triggering content. Please do not read if that makes you uncomfortable. Also, remember that your author thinks that you are beautiful just the way you are. Love you all!

——————————————————————

"Here, baby girl," Lisa said as she had you sit down in the chair at the table. "Eat."

Placing a plate of food on the table in front of you, she watched you closely as you nervously toyed with the hem of her shirt that you were wearing.

"Y/N, baby, you need to eat."

"I'm not hungry right now." You said and tried to get up, only for her to gently grab your wrist in her hand and have you sit right back down.

"Don't say that. Don't lie to me." She said as she folded her arms over her chest.

"I'm not."

"You are, Y/N! I know you're hungry! You haven't been eating lately. You haven't eaten in days."

You stared at her in shock before looking away from her gaze and down to your hands on the table.

"How did you know?"

"Because I know you. I talked to your friends and they said you haven't been eating when you're at work. The times you told me that you've gone out with them in the evenings to eat were lies because that never happened. You don't eat at home because you say you ate at work. So you haven't been eating at all. Right?"

You felt so ashamed.

But you nodded your head, causing Lisa to wordlessly nod hers, too.

"That's what I thought." She spoke. "That's why I can't let you leave this table until you finish the plate of food in front of you."

"Lisa, you can't force me to eat."

She was taken aback by your words and stared at you in disbelief.

"What? Do you not understand how serious this is? It's been a week since you've last eaten. You're going to start getting sick!"

"I don't care!"

"Well, I do, dammit!" She yelled. "I care. Because I need you and I don't want you to make yourself sick. I can't handle that!"

She sighed as she sat down in the chair, almost collapsing into it.

"I don't know what to do, Y/N. If you won't eat, you're going to get so sick that you'll be hospitalized or... worse." She said before hanging her head. "That scares me. I don't want that. I don't want to lose you!"

She was starting to tear up.

So you got up and went over to her before sitting down on her lap and hugging her tightly.

"Why did you start doing this in the first place?"

"I just felt so down on myself. I didn't think I was good enough and so I thought that this was one way that I could gain some control. I thought if I looked different, people might like me more."

"Oh, baby," She sniffled as she clutched you tight. "I know I say it a lot but I think you're perfect."

You cracked a small smile over her words.

"I think that you're beautiful just the way you are and if anyone disagrees, they can go screw themselves."

You chuckled.

"I'm serious." She smiled through her tears. "Because they mean nothing. Their opinions mean nothing. You're perfect and they're just jealous of that."

You pulled away and put your forehead on yours.

"I'm sorry people are so mean but no matter  what your body looks like, you will always be the most beautiful girl in the world to me."

"Thank you." You said before pulling away.

"Will you please eat? For me?"

She looked at you with sad, worried eyes.,

And that's when you realized that not eating wasn't just harming you and your body, but it was hurting Lisa, too.

Because every day that you went without food was another day that you got closer to getting sick, seriously sick, and that terrified your girlfriend.

So you turned around and reached for the fork before putting a few bites of food into your mouth.

It tasted amazing, even better than usual.

"Good job, my girl." Lisa encouraged, kissing your shoulder. "I'm proud of you, beautiful. Always."