sitting on her lap while you do your makeup (requested)

"Hi, pretty girl." Lisa smiled as she sat up against the pillows.

"Hi, baby. Good morning." You happily spoke as you walked over to the vanity in the room.

Lisa watched you with bright eyes, watching as you walked around in nothing but her shirt.

The last show on the tour just took place last night and even though she's still pretty tired from traveling so much and working so hard over the last year, she's in the best mood.

Because she's finally home with you again and she doesn't have to leave your side for a few days.

"What are you doing, baby?" She wondered.

"I was going to do my makeup. I was hoping you'd let me take you out for a nice romantic dinner this evening. I know that's a few hours away still but I wanted to do my makeup real quick."

"Sure, I'd love that." She smiled. "But don't do your makeup all the way over there. Come here."

You turned your head to look over at her and watched as she patted her lap.

"Bring your mirror and your makeup. This way I can hold you as you do it."

It's always impossible for you to resist her.

But even more so when you've been lacking time in her warm embrace due to her being so incredibly busy.

So you happily agreed.

You grabbed your things and then sat on the bed before she pulled you onto her lap.

She kissed your neck softly as you opened up your makeup case.

"What color eyeshadow should I wear today?"

"I don't know, darling. I like all the colors you have. But I will say that rose gold always brings your eyes out." She said as she wrapped her arms around you.

"Rose gold it is." You said before you picked up your mirror.

You held it with one hand and used your other to put the eyeshadow on.

You tried to stay focused though it was hard because Lisa kept kissing your neck.

Not in a needy way but rather just out of love.

But, nonetheless, it made it hard for you to focus on anything but her lips brushing against your skin so softly.

You applied your mascara, concealer, foundation, and a little blush too.

After, you looked between your glosses and lipsticks, torn on what to wear.

"Lipstick or lipgloss, Lili?"

"Hmm..." She pondered for a second before smiling. "Lipgloss. Any shade will look pretty on your soft, kissable lips. But I always find the peachy-pink colors especially irresistible."

"Okay." You giggled and reached for the pink one before applying it to your lips.

"Look good?" You asked as you turned your head, gazing at her.

"Stunning." She said softly as she brushed her fingers across your cheek.

"Yeah, I'm stunning now that I've got my makeup on." You joked, only for her to shake her head as she continued to gaze into your eyes.

"You're stunning always." She whispered. "With makeup or without. With a dress or a suit on or just in your sweats and one of my shirts. With your hair up or down. You're my gorgeous girl and you are always stunning in my eyes."

"Oh, baby," You giggled and kissed her softly. "You're even more stunning though."

She shook her head with a smile as she put her hands on your hips and pulled you closer.

"I think you're the most beautiful girl in the world world, Lisa."

"Thank you, baby girl." She said as she put her forehead on yours. "But I think you're even prettier."

You chuckled before kissing her again.

"I felt you staring at me the whole time I was doing my makeup." You teased against her lips as you continued to kiss her. "And it wasn't easy to focus when you were kissing my neck."

"What do you expect? I've been away from you for so long over the last year and you're so perfect, I just can't help myself." She smiled.

"I love you and I'm so happy you're home."

"Me too, sweet girl. I love you more." She smiled before kissing you again, pulling you closer as your lips moved perfectly against her own.