you're a youtuber and someone breaks into your house (requested)

"Hey, baby!" You cheerfully spoke as you answered Lisa's call. "How are you?"

"I'm great, my love. Have you finished filming your video yet?"

"Yeah, just a few minutes ago. I'm about to upload it now."

"Great! Are you hungry? I just finished practice. I figured I could come over and we could have a little date night. I'll bring some takeout."

"I would love that, baby." You grinned.

"Okay, my love. I'll see you in a bit then. I love you."

"I love you too, Lisa. See you soon." You said before ending the call.

You put your phone back down and watched as your video finished uploading and officially went public.

You started your YouTube channel just a few months ago and you've gotten so lucky because people fell in love with your videos very quickly.

You just reached eight hundred thousand subscribers a couple of days ago, now putting you a few thousand over that.

And even though you're so happy and you genuinely love what you do, it does come with its downsides.

And you've experienced a little of that.

Such as the negative comments some people leave on your videos and the way some people talk about you online.

But, perhaps worse than that, you've already had more than your fair share of obsessive fans.

You've had a few instances where some people have found your address and shown up at odd hours of the night.

Some people got your number and called you repeatedly, sometimes even up to hundreds of calls a day.

Some fans were delusional as they convinced themselves that you're in a relationship with them despite being public with Lisa, even though you've only been together a few months.

But perhaps the most unsettling to you are the ones that want to harm you because you don't pay attention to them; something they think they deserve.

Some, unfortunately, have that twisted mindset that if they can't have you, no one can.

Of course, that would be Lisa.

A lot of these twisted fans have taken their anger and jealousy out on her but she just brushes it off and stays strong regardless.

But thankfully, you haven't been bothered lately by those obsessive fans.

Maybe some were growing up and coming to terms with you just not returning their feelings.

Maybe some were finding another poor person to target.

Or maybe you were just so caught up in everything else that they sort of became lost in the background and you just didn't notice them.

You were looking forward to having a night in with Lisa.

She's been doing a lot lately and you haven't had a ton of time to spend together so a date night in with her sounded so perfect.

You got up from your desk and changed out of the outfit that you wore while filming and into something cozy, which turned out to be a pair of your fluffy sweatpants and one of Lisa's sweaters that she gave you.

You let your hair down from the ponytail it was in and then collapsed on your bed with a smile on your face.

Life was great.

You're just so happy; so genuinely happy.

You closed your eyes, telling yourself that you'd just lay there and rest for a minute or two and then you'd get everything ready for your date night with Lisa.