finding out that you're a little (requested)

Lisa closed the front door behind her before placing the spare key you gave to her down on the table by the sofa.

It's been a very busy week but she has a little free time now and all she wants to do is spend it with you.

"Y/N?" She said as she walked upstairs to your room, her heart racing with excitement as she thought about holding you and seeing your sweet smile after not being able to see you for a few days.

She noticed the door to your bedroom was closed so she quickly opened it and stepped inside with a warm smile on her face, only to be surprised by what she saw.

You were sitting on your bed in your cozy, fluffy pajamas.

There were cartoons on the TV, coloring books, and  a few of your favorite plushies on the bed beside you, as well as some snacks like goldfish and fruit snacks.

You jumped as soon as the door opened and when you saw Lisa, you were pulled out of your little space.

"Baby? What's all of this?"

You looked a little lost for words as you tried to think of what to say to explain of all this.

But you can't lie to Lisa, you love her too much to do so.

"I haven't told you about this. I understand that you might be surprised and maybe even a little confused. Truthfully, I haven't ever told anyone this before. But I guess I should tell you that... I'm a little."

She sat down on the bed beside you with her eyebrows furrowed slightly.

She didn't seem to be weirded out by anything, she just seemed a little curious, so you felt comfortable to open up to her a little more.

"The best way I can describe it to you is that I like to act younger than my actual age."

"Oh... forgive me if this comes out the wrong way but basically, you kinda act like a child?"

"Yes. I do it a lot to escape and it makes me feel safe. For me, I just like cuddling up in my pajamas, turning on cartoons and shows that I watched growing up, and playing pretend. I like to color and have my plushies with me. Sometimes, I build forts and play with Play-Doh. I like sticker books and slime too."

"Oh, okay. I think I understand it now." She said.

"I completely understand if that's too much for you to handle. I like you a lot but I know that regressing and little space might be too much for some people."

"Well, I don't know what you mean by some people, but that's not me." She assured as she put her hand over yours. "I don't mind that you do this."

"You don't?"

"Not at all. If this makes you feel safe and comfortable, then I encourage you to do so. Life can be hard sometimes, everyone needs an escape. I'm not here to judge you, baby. I care about you and I wouldn't ever leave you."

You smiled a little and she couldn't help but do the same.

"So tell me some more about little space. How can I support you and help you slip into it when you need to?"

"You mean it? You want to support me and learn about this?" You asked as a flutter appeared in your heart.

You never thought you'd meet someone who understood and supported your little space, so it meant so much to you that she did.

"Of course, baby. I'll support you always, no matter what. So tell me more."

"Well, if you're interested, you could be my caregiver." You said. "If that's something you'd like to do, you could rock me and tell me certain things, like telling me how little I am. You could call me loving pet names, help me get dressed, and get my plushies when I need them. Things like that."

Since meeting Lisa and being lucky enough to be the one who gets to love her, you've found out just how kind and loving she is.

She accepts everyone and wouldn't ever say anything bad about anyone, despite people not always doing the same for her.

So it shouldn't have come as a surprise when a bright smile tugged at her lips and she nodded her head.

"I'd love that."

Lisa didn't see any reason as to why people wouldn't accept others who are into little space; she didn't see a single thing wrong with it.

As long as you're happy and it makes you feel safe, then she's happy to help you in whatever way she can.

"Did I pull you out of your little space? Are you still in it?"

"I'm slipping back into it since I feel comfortable." You said.

"Oken then." She smiled. "Lay down."

You did as she said before she pulled you into her arms and started to rock you gently.

You smiled, feeling grateful that you had her there to support you, even in little space.

"You're so tiny and so cute." She whispered in your ear. "So precious, so innocent."

You hummed over her words.

You felt so safe and so happy.

"Tell me about your cartoons. Is this the one you watch most?"

"Most of the time. It's my favorite." You said.

"I can see why. It's so cool." She smiled.

You were so calm and so content and it made her so happy to see you this way.

And to be able to be your caregiver, to be able to be in these moments with you, meant a lot to her.

"Can I do anything for you? Do you need any dishes done?"

"Yeah."

"Okay. Leave them to me. I'll do the adult stuff for a while, okay?" She said, kissing your head.

"You're amazing. Thank you."

"Anytime." She whispered. "I'm doing this right?"

"Yeah. You're doing perfect." You said.

Lisa kissed your head again as she continued to rock you, happy to care for you and let you feel safe in your little space for as long as you wanted her to.