surprising her in the crowd of a concert (requested)

"Paris, are you having fun tonight?" Lisa spoke into the mic before holding it out as the fans screamed in excitement.

"Amazing!" Jennie smiled.

"We're so happy to be here with you all tonight. We've been so excited about this show. We love Paris and we love blinks and it feels so good to be here tonight!" Lisa cheerfully said, resulting in more screams.

Right now, the girls are on tour.

They've been traveling for a few months now and things show no signs of slowing down anytime soon for the four of them.

They have so many shows to come as well as events and other things in the meantime.

With such busy schedules, this means that they don't have much time off and for Lisa, that means she still won't see you for a while.

It's been a while since you last saw each other and the distance is getting the best of the two of you.

Even though Lisa wouldn't trade these moments for the world and she smiled so brightly every day as she lives out her dreams with her three best friends, you're always on her mind.

She knows how much you love Paris and she was so hoping she'd be able to see a few sights with you in this beautiful city and spend some time with you here.

But you couldn't be here due to work.

Traveling with her and the girls for this tour was part of the original plan you had made before she left but work just made it impossible.

So Lisa feels an emptiness in her heart tonight as she wishes you were here but knows that you can't be.

Or... so she thinks.

Because you managed to take a little time away to come and surprise her, knowing that you both needed it a lot.

You were a little further back in the crowd when the girls first stepped on stage, just so she wouldn't see you right away.

But as the show progressed, with the help of the girls who knew about this, you made your way closer to the stage.

And now, you're in the very front row, closer to your girlfriend than you've been in so long.

But still not close enough, not just yet.

The girls were just about to start performing Pink Venom when Jisoo suddenly spoke up.

"You know what else is special about tonight's show?" She asked as she looked at Lisa.

"What?" Lisa asked curiously.

"We have a super special guest in the crowd tonight," Rosie announced.

"Who could it be?" Jennie wondered. "And where is she at?"

The girls watched Lisa look around for a second, her brown eyes quickly moving as she searched for who it might be.

She had a sense of hope that they meant you and her heart pounded at the thought.

Part of her doubted it though, thinking it was too good to be true.

But then, she saw you.

Your eyes locked and she gasped before handing her mic to Rosé before she hurried to the edge of the stage.

Guards quickly shielded the overexcited fans surrounding you but didn't stop you from going over to Lisa, since they realized what was happening.

You hurried to the stage and Lisa stepped down the rest of the way so she could hold you in her arms, at last.

She held you close as you buried your face in her neck.

Her skin was a little damp but you could still smell her perfume lingering on her skin and you both began to tear up as you reunited for the first time in what felt like forever.

Being back in each other's arms made everything feel right again, like you had everything you needed right then and there.

You felt Lisa's lips brush against your head lovingly as she peppered kisses everywhere she could.

You lifted your head from her neck and put your lips on hers, finally sharing the sweetest and most romantic kiss.

Despite thousands upon thousands of eyes on you, despite being filed and photographed as fans held their phones up to capture the moment, you and Lisa were so caught up in each other and none of that fazed you.

Her lips moved against yours and you gently cupped her cheeks, wiping away the couple of tears of happiness that fell down them.

"I love you so much." She said as she stared into your eyes. "And I've missed you."

"I've missed you too and I love you even more, baby." You said as you kissed her again.

"I'm so happy you're here." She smiled against your lips. "I never want to let you go."

"I know but you do have a show to finish." You teasingly reminded her. "We'll catch up after the show when we can have some alone time."

"Okay." She smiled and pecked your lips a few times before pulling away, and kissing your forehead softly.

You went back to your spot and the girls hugged Lisa tight as they saw just how happy she was again as you're finally back by her side, where you're meant to be.