proposing to her at the MAMA awards (requested)

"Are you alright, baby? You seem a little nervous." Lisa frowned as she felt your hand sweating as she held it in hers.

The MAMA awards are tonight and when Lisa asked you to tag along with her and the girls, you happily agreed.

At first, you planned to just tag along and support her and the girls but when Jisoo pulled you aside and told you that tonight might be a great time for you to finally pop the question to Lisa, you agreed.

The girls know that you plan to propose to Lisa because you confided in them about it almost two weeks ago and since then, you've been trying to think of the best way to ask her to marry you.

But it seems that the plans either get ruined somehow or you just end up losing the courage to ask her because it's a huge question and despite knowing she'll say yes, you're still a little nervous.

But you're not going to let anything get in the way of asking her tonight.

You have it all planned out and you can't wait to ask her.

"I'm fine." You assured her before kissing her cheek softly.

"Okay." She smiled and then put her head on your shoulder as you both watched IU win the current award being announced.

There were a couple more awards and one performance before one of the awards the girls were nominated came up and, to no one's surprise, their name was the one that was called.

"And the winner is... BLACKPINK!"

The girls all squealed and everyone stood up.

You gave Lisa a quick but loving kiss before she and the girls went up on stage, the three of them nodding and winking at you because they knew what you were about to do.

"Thank you so much for this award! It is a huge honor." Jisoo smiled.

"We're so happy that everyone loves our album and is enjoying all of the songs and the videos so much. Thank you for your endless support!" Lisa spoke.

"Thanks to everyone involved in this album and thank you to BLINKs everywhere for always being here to cheer us on and root for us through everything. We're so grateful." Rosie grinned.

"But there is one other thing before we go off stage and the next award comes up," Jennie said. "There's someone here that came along with us tonight to support us but, even more so, to support her girl and there's something she wants to do."

Lisa looked over at you since she knew you were the one Jennie was talking about.

She looked curious and a little confused as her eyes met yours.

"What's that?" You asked with a frown as you pointed behind her.

And as she turned around to look at the screen, you hurried up to the stage and the girls helped you up while Lisa read the words on the screen.

"Lisa, what's that say?" Rosie asked. "You should read it aloud."

"Lisa, will you marry me?" She read aloud.

And as the fans screamed at the top of their lungs, Lisa gasped as she realized what was happening.

She turned her head to look back at you but you weren't in the same place as you were before.

Instead, now, she saw you on one knee in front of her, holding out the most beautiful ring she'd ever seen.

"I've been thinking of how to ask you this for almost two weeks now and I decided that tonight was the night. I couldn't wait any longer. I love you so much and all I want is to spend the rest of my life with you, loving you and being with you, only you. Lisa, will you marry me?"

She was smiling from ear to ear despite the tears of joy filling her eyes.

"Yes!" She excitedly answered. "Yes, of course, baby! Yes, I'll marry you!"

You stood up and put the ring on her finger before she threw her arms around you and held you tight.

As the girls cheered and everyone in the room went crazy, Lisa held onto you as tears of happiness fell from her eyes, unaware that you were doing the same as you held her.

"I love you." She whispered. "I love you so much, baby. I can't wait to be your wife."

"I can't wait to be your wife too, my love. I love you more than anything." You said to her before kissing her head softly.

The girls quickly joined in on the hug and you and Lisa laughed, feeling so much love and happiness fill your hearts.

You were finally going to spend the rest of your lives together and you looked forward to every second of everything that was ahead.