being intimate after an argument (requested)

"Are you seriously not talking to me now?" Lisa asked as she sat down on the bed beside you.

She folded her arms over her chest as she shook her head in silence.

"You are on my last nerve right now." She grumbled.

"Yeah, as if you're a pleasure to be around when you're in such a bad mood and we're having an argument? You're incredibly annoying."

You scooted back so you could lay back against the pillows and an annoyed sigh left your lips.

She laid down beside you but stared up at the ceiling as uncomfortable silence filled the air.

"You know what? I'm going to go sleep on the guest room. I can't do this tonight." You said.

Lisa grabbed your wrist as you got up and started to get out of bed.

"No."

"You can't tell me what to do." You spoke angrily.

But Lisa just rolled her eyes at you before putting her lips on yours for a passionate kiss.

You were taken by surprise by this considering just a couple minutes ago, she couldn't even look at you.

And before that, you two were in the middle of a very heated argument and stormed up to the bedroom.

You expected for her to just lay in bed with you in silence until you both fell asleep tonight.

But she seemed to have other things in mind.

And, as angry with her as you were, you still melted over her kisses.

She deepened the kisses as she pushed you down on your back and moved to hover over you.

You tangled your fingers in her hair as she pulled away from your lips and began to leave hickeys along your skin.

And it only got more intense from there.

You practically tore off each other's clothes, both of you feeling a desire that you've never felt before as it rushed through your veins.

Your bodies met in passion once you were both nude and you both got lost in each other.

It was feverish and full of need and desire.

But, along the way, you stared into her eyes and she just melted.

She no longer felt angry.

Everything you'd both said earlier was forgotten about and regret even flooded over you both.

She put her forehead on yours and stared into your eyes with a look of love.

"I'm sorry, Lili," You said. "Everything I said... I never meant it."

"Neither did I, Y/N. I'm sorry too." She spoke before her lips met yours again.

But it wasn't a passionate or steamy kiss this time around.

It was romantic and sweet and every brush of her lips on yours made you melt.

She gently grabbed your hands and intertwined your fingers together as you continued to be intimate but in a soft, loving way rather than a desperate and angry way.

And once you both fell over the edge, she laid down beside you.

She closed her eyes as she caught her breath.

You scooted closer to her and kissed her shoulder blade, bringing a smile to her face.

"Hi, beautiful." She smiled as she opened her eyes.

You moved into her arms and she held you tight as you listened to her heartbeat.

"I love you, Lisa."

"I love you too." She said. "And, again, I'm truly sorry. Let's never argue again."

"Okay." You agreed with a smile that made her heart melt. "I'm sorry too."

"It's all forgotten about. We're okay, baby. Don't worry about a thing."

You kissed her neck a few times, making her chuckle.

"If you keep doing that, we're not going to be sleeping tonight." She teased, making you giggle.

You snuggled up to her a little more as she brushed her fingertips across your bare back and lovingly stared into your eyes, both of you more in love than words could ever express.