first time (requested)

You could feel your heart pounding against your chest as Lisa kissed your jaw, slowly making her way to your neck.

Your eyes had already fluttered shut and soft moans of her name were falling from your lips as you excitedly anticipated her lips on those sweet and sensitive spots on your neck.

"Baby girl," She spoke against your skin. "You're so beautiful and I love the way my name falls from your sweet, kissable lips."

You smiled to yourself as you tilted your head back and as her lips brushed against one of the spots on your skin that leaves you weak in the knees, your heart began to pound even harder and faster.

Her hands traveled to your shirt and she began to lift it, slowly revealing more of your soft skin.

She wanted to take it off of you completely and you felt okay with that.

Until her hands began to go elsewhere.

Trailing to your shorts, she untied the strings and tried to slip her hand under the fabric, only for your eyes to fly open and you to push her away.

"What is it, darling? Are you okay?" She asked as you sat up, scooting back against the headboard.

"I'm sorry, Lili. It just got so real there for a second."

"Did I make you uncomfortable?" She asked as sorry filled her eyes. "Baby, I swear, I didn't mean to."

"No, it's okay. It just got really real. I've never gone that far with anyone before, Lisa. I got a little nervous."

"Oh." She said. "Baby, that's okay. I understand."

"You're not upset?"

"No." She said as her eyes went soft. "Not at all. I'm not going to rush you into anything. If you don't want to get intimate, we won't."

"I do. With you." You said and watched her smile brightly at you as she grabbed your hand. "I just got nervous."

"It's alright, it happens. Why don't we just cuddle and watch some tv together?"

"No." You said. "I mean, I want to take that next step with you. If you want to with me, that is."

"I do, darling. Only if you're sure."

You were sure.

You know that Lisa is the one and there's no one else in the world that you want to do this with than her.

"I'm sure."

She kissed your lips lovingly and gently laid you back down.

"I'll treat you like a queen, baby." She grinned as she kissed the corners of your lips. "I love you so much."

"I love you more." You said as you intertwined your fingers with hers, so ready for what tonight held.