only you - BLACKPINK fifth member (requested)

Sitting on the stage in your seat, you tried to keep your eyes off of your beautiful girlfriend so people wouldn't get too suspicious and find out about your very private relationship.

With the comeback dropping just last night, the five of you are on a high as the fans enjoy the song and video while the media praises the group for always putting out such great songs.

To celebrate the comeback, YG set up a Q&A with the press and some fans, giving the five of you to answer whatever questions they had.

So far, it's mostly been about the comeback and future plans such as the upcoming tour and more videos.

"We're so excited for the fans to see what else we have planned. We've got something super special ahead, so don't miss that." Rosie smiled as she put her mic back down on her lap.

"The next question is for Y/N." One fan said as they stood up in the back row. "I wanted to know what are your thoughts on Ryujin from ITZY? She recently said she's a huge fan of yours and she has a huge crush on you. Do you feel the same about her?"

You could feel all eyes on you but especially those of your girlfriend.

She was especially curious about your answer to this question as she tried not to let her jealousy show.

"Uh, yeah, of course. I mean, she's a beautiful girl, obviously. She's very talented. I'm a huge fan of ITZY, I love their music so much. So yeah, the feeling is definitely mutual."

Lisa didn't like that answer.

She clenched her jaw and refused to look at you for the remainder of the q&a, simply staring at the fans and press and occasionally giving one-worded answers.

When it was over and you all went backstage, you handed your mics over and watched Lisa do the same before grabbing her hand.

"Hey. Baby, what's going on with you?" You asked as you brushed your fingers across her palm.

She wordlessly tried to pull away from you, only for you to tighten your grip on her, though not nearly enough to hurt her.

"Talk to me, Lisa. What is it?"

She turned around to face you and pulled her hand out of your grip before folding her arms over her chest.

"Why do you seem so angry with me? Everything's done for the day. We can spend some time together."

"I don't know. Why don't you go spend time with Ryujin?"

"That's what this is about?" You frowned. "Lisa, that was nothing."

You tried to grab her hand, only for her to yank it away.

"She's a beautiful girl? The feeling is definitely mutual?"

"Lili, I had to say those things. If I didn't, it would've probably hurt her feelings if she saw my response and people would start creating theories about why I refused to compliment her."

She looked away from you again and just looked around the room instead.

"No, Lisa, don't do this."

"I'm sorry if hearing my girlfriend call another girl beautiful and saying that she has a crush on her too makes me feel a little jealous!"

"No, don't apologize. I'd feel the same if it would've been you that got asked that question."

She sighed as you gently took ahold of her hand.

"But the thing is, Lisa, is that I don't like Ryujin like that. The only girl I like is you."

She smiled a little and grabbed your other hand in hers.

"You know what the press is like. They would've twisted things around and made it seem like I dislike Ryujin if I hadn't said what I said. Or what if they caught on to our relationship? Sometimes, we're not so good at hiding our feelings for each other."

"I know." She said as she brought your hand to her lips for a kiss. "I'm sorry for getting so upset and for starting an argument with you. I just didn't like your answer."

"Lisa," You sighed as you put your arms around her neck. "You're my girl. I don't want anyone else. Sure, I said those things, but no one compares to you."

She smiled again, this time a little brighter as she pulled you closer.

"You're the most beautiful girl in the world and I love you; only you. Don't ever think differently for even a second, okay? You've got my heart and I don't ever want anyone else."

"Not even Ryujin?" She asked.

"Not even Ryujin." You confirmed as you kissed her lips softly. "I love you, my girl. Only you."

"I love you too." She spoke as she kissed you again. "Come on. Let's go back to my place. We'll order some pizza and spend the night cuddling together."

"That sounds amazing." You said as she led you out of the building and to the car, ready to go home and spend time with you for the night.