she clings to you (requested)

"Hi, baby," Lisa mumbled against your shoulder as she sat down on the bed behind you.

Hugging you from behind, she pressed soft and sweet kisses along your skin as you stared at the screen and tried to concentrate.

"Hi, my love," You replied.

You've been eating to play this new video game you bought a few days ago and until tonight, you didn't have the free time to do so.

Lisa can tell you're having a lot of fun doing so and she's happy to see you enjoying some free time doing something you enjoy.

But she's been busy lately too and she's missed you a lot and she just can't help but cling to you.

"Dang it!" You groaned as you lost the level. "I need a break. I'm going to get some water."

"I'll come with you!" Lisa said and jumped off the bed with you.

"Baby, I'm only to be gone for two minutes." You laughed as she followed behind you, clinging to you every step of the way.

"That's two minutes I'd spend without you, that sounds like torture!"

Your heart swelled with love and you turned your head to steal a quick but loving kiss from her lips.

Carefully heading downstairs, you went into the kitchen and poured yourself a glass of water before turning around to face your girlfriend.

She held you tight and peppered kisses across your face before putting her head on your shoulder.

"I just love you so much." She said.

"I love you more." You whispered before kissing her head lovingly. "I love it when you're clingy like this with me."

"Good." She smiled. "Because I love clinging to you. I just want you to hold me forever and I want to hold you forever too."

"Happily." You replied as you brushed your fingers along her back.

She lifted her head and gave you a few soft kisses on your lips before you turned around to grab your water and headed back upstairs.

Lisa was right behind you and once you were back on the bed and picking up your controller, she was clinging to you once more, wrapping herself around you like a little koala.

"Are you cozy?" You laughed as she hummed against your neck.

"Very." She smiled. "This is the happiest and coziest I've been in so long. I don't want to ever let you go."

"Then don't, baby." You said as you paused your game and turned your head to kiss her again.

Setting your controller down on your lap, you put your hands over hers as she kissed your skin.

"I'm so in love with you." You whispered. "Why can't we just stay this way forever?"

"I love that more than anything. Because I'm so in love with you too." She said as she put her forehead against your shoulder.

You resumed your game, smiling from ear to ear as she cheered you on and encouraged you to beat every level.

These were the moments you lived for and you wouldn't ever take them or her for granted.