she gives you a massage (requested)

Lisa could tell that you weren't doing well as soon as you walked through the door.

You had a frown on your face instead of a smile, your shoulders looked heavy, and you just seemed overwhelmed.

"Hey," She softly spoke. "I'm guessing you had a hard day?"

You nodded your head wordlessly.

She stood up from the sofa and turned off the tv before walking to you.

She pulled you in for a comforting hug and though it seemed to help you relax a little, it didn't seem to help you relax completely.

An idea came to her mind and she pulled away from the hug with a soft smile.

"Come on." She said before she led you upstairs.

"Where are we going?" You asked as you tiredly dragged your feet.

"I have something special in mind. You'll see." She smiled.

You reached the bedroom and she nodded to the bed.

You went to curl up under the covers, only for Lisa to stop you.

"Wait, no. Don't get under the covers. Just lay on the bed on your stomach."

"Okay."

"But first... take your clothes off for me."

"Lisa, what do you have in mind exactly?" You curiously asked.

"Not that, so get your mind out of the gutter." She said as she playfully smacked your shoulder. "Just take your clothes off and lay down."

You did as she said before laying down on your stomach, nude and curious.

Lisa grabbed some lotion from the bathroom and sat down beside you.

She squirted some onto her hands and then put them on your shoulders before she began to rub your soft skin.

"You're so tense, baby." She whispered.

"I'm just so stressed." You confessed with a heavy sigh.

"Well, you're home with me now, so you can relax. Let me give you a nice massage and help you destress."

You cracked a smile, though she didn't see it.

She kissed the back of your neck softly and tried to get the knots out of your shoulders.

As she massaged your skin and your tense muscles, you found yourself calming down and feeling better.

"How's this, baby girl? Does it feel good?" She asked and you could tell she was teasing a little.

"Yes." You chuckled. "It feels amazing."

"Good." She said as she continued to get you to relax.

Her hands felt so nice and so warm on your body as she helped you relax for the first time in so long.

You could feel your stresses and worries just melt away.

All because of your amazing girlfriend.

"That just feels nice, Lili. Your hands are just marvelous."

She chuckled.

"Your touch is so comforting. I can feel everything just slipping away. All of my tension and stress is just disappearing."

"Good." She said as she kissed the back of your neck again. "Take a moment for yourself. Breathe, relax. Just calm down."

You took a few deep breaths and it also helped to put you at ease.

"I'm just thankful that I get to come home to you every day. I'm the luckiest girl on the planet."

"No, darling. That's me." She said with a smile as her lips brushed against your cheek. "I could kiss you and touch you forever."

"I love your kisses but I'm pretty sure I'm supposed to be getting a massage, right?"

She giggled.

"You want a massage instead of my kisses?"

"I want both. The massage for a few more minutes then I'll roll over and you can give me an endless amount of kisses."

"If that's what my girl wants, then that's what she'll get." Lisa grinned. "But you're feeling better?"

"Much better. But that doesn't mean you can stop just yet."

"I won't, baby girl." She smiled. "Just close your eyes, rest, and let everything go. I won't stop until you tell me to."

You smiled to yourself as your heart skipped beat after beat, so full of love for your sweet girlfriend that words weren't enough to describe it.