you pass away - part two (requested)

Lisa stepped inside the coffee shop with tired eyes.

It's yet another day where she doesn't feel like herself and with so much to do as she tries to throw herself back into idol life to try and cope with the pain she's feeling, she needs some coffee to try and help her get through this morning.

Almost three months have gone by since you passed away and she hasn't handled it well.

The sadness and pain were so overwhelming that she barely got out of bed most days for almost two months.

The girls helped her through it the best they could by caring for her in small but necessary ways, such as comforting her when she needed a shoulder to cry on and bringing her food because she couldn't find the strength to cook.

They took time away from their schedules as well to help care for Lisa and to grieve your loss because they were so close to you as well.

Lisa is still missing you like crazy.

She's certain that this hole in her heart won't ever go away.

But she knows she needs to try and get back to her schedules again because you would want her to do that.

You would want her to continue to live out her dreams and she's hopeful that finding happiness in things like music with the girls and doing more things with fashion will help her cope with the loss.

She made her way to the counter and ordered her favorite drink before stepping aside to wait for it.

The bells on the door jingled as someone else came inside.

Lisa just so happened to turn her head at that time and she couldn't believe her eyes with what she saw.

It looked like... you.

For a second, Lisa almost wondered if it was you.

But she knew that it wasn't because she'd been there at your funeral.

She'd touched your cold hand one last time and she'd said her goodbyes.

It wasn't you... but she could dream for a second that it was.

"Hello?" The girl suddenly spoke. "You've been staring at me since I walked through the door. Is everything alright?"

Lisa snapped out of her thoughts before nodding.

"Yeah. Yeah, everything's fine. You just remind me of someone. That's all."

"Oh, okay." The girl said before sending Lisa a smile that looked just like yours, causing her breath to hitch in her throat.

"I'm sorry," Lisa spoke before grabbing her drink as it was set down.

She headed to the door, only to feel a hand touch her shoulder.

"What are you sorry for? You're not making me uncomfortable or anything, if that's what you think."

"No. I just," Lisa began to say, almost afraid to look into the stranger's eyes because they reminded her so much of yours.

She felt tears sting her eyes.

She's tried so hard to cope with losing you so unexpectedly and she's tried to deal with the hole inside her heart but seeing this girl today is making her miss you more.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah," Lisa said before forcing a smile, only for it to fall. "No. It's just that you remind me so much of my girlfriend. She passed away a couple of months ago. You look exactly like her. I mean, you're almost her clone. It caught me off guard."

The stranger squeezed her shoulder in comfort and Lisa finally looked into her eyes.

"I'm so sorry. I can't even imagine what you've been going through. I understand why you were so caught off guard. I imagine I would feel the same if I was in your shoes."

Lisa nodded.

"Do you want to sit down? You don't have to talk about your girlfriend or anything but maybe you would like to talk a little about whatever is on your mind?"

Lisa looked at the time on her phone, and your picture on her screen reminded her of the sadness inside her heart once more.

Although she's been surrounded by people who love and care about her so deeply, she knows it would be nice to talk to a kind stranger about it a little too.

"I have a few minutes before I have to go to work so... okay." Lisa sighed.

"Okay. Let me grab my drink. I'll meet you at the table. Pink any table you want."

Lisa nodded and made her way to an empty table before looking out the window, staring at the grey clouds.

She closed her eyes and let out a heavy breath.

"Baby," She whispered. "I wish you were here with me still. I know you'd want me to move on and meet someone new. I don't know if I'm ready for it. But if it's okay with you, can you please give me some sort of sign?"

Just then, the sun peeked through the clouds, and the darkness turned to light.

Lisa smiled from ear to ear through the tears in her eyes, knowing that was you.

"I love you."

She took a deep breath and looked over to see the girl coming over to her before she sat down across from her.

This might not lead anywhere.

Or, perhaps, it will.

But she knew either way, you were right by her side, hoping for her to find happiness and new love, whenever she was ready.