000. back again

PROLOGUE
. . . BACK AGAIN!

tiana pulled her suitcase along with her through the busy halls of liverpools airport. she was very well known with the airport, having been there multiple times a year every year of her childhood. only this time she wasn't there to visit her dad for a few weeks, tiana was there with the intention to start a life in liverpool.

she just had to find a job, a place to live and she would be good. luckily for tiana her cousin lived in liverpool aswell and he offered for her to stay with him and his family. so right now tiana was looking around the crowded airport, trying to find her cousin.

after a while she spotted him and made her way towards the tall man, "virgil!!" virgil smiled at his cousin and brought her in for a hug. the two hadn't seen each other for a very long time, seeing as tiana had been studying journalism back in the netherlands.

virgil took some of tiana's bags and they walked towards the entrance of the airport, chatting about anything that came to mind. while tiana told him stories about her studies, virgil told her stories about liverpool and his teammates.

as a kid tiana had been friends with some of virgils teammates, she had made those friend because she lived in liverpool whenever she didn't have school back in holland. that's how she met curtis and trent as a kid and had stayed friends with them for years.

the two cousins got into the footballers car and drove off to his house, tiana was very excited as she hadn't seen virgil's wife and kids in a long time either.

they soon arrived at virgils house, which was massive. tiana and virgil took her stuff inside and tiana settled into the guest room. she catched up with virgil's wife, watched a show with her nieces and after they all ate dinner together she went to the guest room to take some well needed time for herself.

TIA 🐸 | TIANAPEERS
anyone know a place where i could work in liverpool? i'm very desperate 🙏
67 REPLIES ... 104 RETWEETS ... 4,997 LIKES

|

TIA 🐸 | TIANAPEERS
i have a degree in journalism but anything with social media is perfect !!

ONE | USERONE
girl 💀
TIA 🐸 | TIANAPEERS
i really need a job okay? 😭

TWO | USERTWO
i don't think twitter is the right place to ask this tbh..
THREE | USERTHREE
fr twitter probably has the most grim jobs on speed dial

LOUISE 🌷 | LOUISEDEPP99
i say come to france!!!!! such a good idea!!!!!
TIA 🐸 | TIANAPEERS
why would i come to france when
you're in new york most of the times ??
LOUISE 🌷 | LOUISEDEPP99
you should come to NYC!!!! its is awesome!!!!

FOUR | USERFOUR
why do virgil and trent follow her??
FIVE | USERFIVE
virgil is her cousin and i'm pretty sure she's friends with trent!!

JU-JU 🇪🇸 | JULIALOPEZ
england stinks come to spain 🤞
TIA 🐸 | TIANAPEERS
i would seriously consider this ..
LOUISE 🌷 | LOUISEDEPP99
i sense some betrayal happening here 🧐🧐
JU-JU 🇪🇸 | JULIALOPEZ
no betrayal just the truth 😇
spain🥰 >>>>>> france🤢
LOUISE 🌷 | LOUISEDEPP99
at least we have mbappe 💪💪
JU-JU 🇪🇸 | JULIALOPEZ
i don't know any spanish footballers tbh
TIA 🐸 | TIANAPEERS
oohhh embarrassing 😬😬

LIVERPOOL FC | LFC
I might know a place 🤫
TIA 🐸 | TIANAPEERS
HELLO??? now what is this
SIX | USERSIX
ARIANA WHAT R U DOING HERE? 😹😹

VIRGIL VAN DIJK | VIRGILVDIJK
this is a very sad sight
TIA 🐸 | TIANAPEERS
you didn't see this 😁😁😁😁

SEVEN | USERSEVEN
these replies are all so chaotic help 😭😭
VIEW MORE REPLIES!

. . . NOTES 📝
kind of proud ngl 🤭