021. dancing cook

CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
. . . DANCING COOK

a few days later, when tiana had had a day off and trent was done with training, he came over to her apartment, greeting her in the hallway with a chaste kiss on her lips, "hi, beautiful." he whispered.

"hey." trent had an arm around her lower back holding tiana close to him, "how was training?" she asked, "it was alright."

the two walked into tiana's living room, chatting about their days and future plans. "i just started cooking, by the way." tiana told trent as she made her way into her kitchen.

trent followed her and looked into the pans on her stove, "smells good." he says. there was a song softly playing from tiana's speaker, the woman stood in front of the stove, stirring the food.

she turned the sound of the speaker up and moved around her kitchen, humming along to the song. trent watched her with an amused look on her face.

"you've been scared of love and what it did to you." tiana sang along as she danced around the kitchen, when she and trent made eye contact tiana grabbed his hands and made her dance with him.

the scouser shook his head with a wide smile, "i thought you were cooking?" tiana matched his smile, "dancing is a part of cooking, haven't you heard?"

as tiana kept the two of them dancing around her kitchen she'd occasionally check up on the food, which was soon finished and tiana put onto plates for them.

they ate together, sitting on the couch in her living room, "oh my days, this is good." trent said as he took another bite from the food.

tiana blushed and looked at trent, "thank you." after they'd finished their food tiana brought the plates back into the kitchen, she made both of them tea and took the mugs with her back to her couch.

she put them down on the coffee table, but before she could sit down on the couch again trent pulled her into his lap, resting his face on her chest.

tiana had both legs on either side of trent's, "hi." she whispered, "hey." trent looked at tiana with a sincere expression on his face. his eyes were very soft as they traveled along tiana's features.

        trent softly placed his lips on hers, slightly catching tiana off guard. she moved one hand to the side of his face and placed the other one at the nape of his neck. she bit down on his bottom lip, making trent groan into the kiss.

he had his hands on her waist as he pulled her further into his lap. tiana felt her face grow hot as they kept their lips close together.

        when they broke apart trent moved one hand up to tiana's head, getting a strand of hair out of her face, "my mum invited you to christmas dinner, so if you don't have any plans..."

"really?" tiana smiled as trent noticed a sparkle in her eyes, "i don't have any plans." she continued. "i'd love to come." the scouser smiled at tiana, "that's great."

he was quiet for a bit before asking; "should introduce you as my girlfriend, then?" tiana raised one eyebrow and slightly opened her mouth.

a cocky smile then appeared on tiana's face, "i mean, if you want me to." she sarcastically rolled her eyes. trent pressed his forehead against hers, "i do want you to be my girlfriend."

tiana pecked trent on the lips and moved both of her hands onto his cheeks, "i'd love to be your girlfriend." she breathed out.

trent smiled as he looked into tiana's eyes, "hi, girlfriend." he whispered. "hi, boyfriend" she whispered back to him. trent smiled and pecked her lips

"i've never really had a boyfriend before." tiana confessed.  "i haven't either so i can't really give you any good advice." trent said, making tiana smile and roll her eyes, "you're an idiot."

tia 🫧, jule 🌟, lou 🌷

tia 🫧
i'm no longer single 😖

jule 🌟
😦

lou 🌷
WHAT

jule 🌟
i'm so confused but also good for you???

tia 🫧
I'M ALSO KIND OF PANICKING CAUSE TRENTS MUM INVITED ME OVER FOR CHRISTMAS AND I DONT KNOW WHAT TO WEAR HELP ME I'VE NEVER HAD A BF BEFORE WHAT DO I DO???

lou 🌷
first of all, breathe 💀

jule 🌟
you have loads of pretty clothes
it'll be fine, i swear

lou 🌷
fr and you've met his family before
you'll do great 🫶

tia 🫧
thank you 🫂🫂
oh someone wants attention
god having a bf is annoying
ok trent just almost pushed me off the couch
BYE GUYS IM GETTING KIDNAPPED

jule 🌟
stay alive ?? 😭

tiana sequeled as trent picked her up from the couch and slung her over his shoulder, he carried her over to her bedroom and threw her on the bed.

"i'm not kidnapping you, by the way. cause you're not a kid." tiana rolled her eyes, "whatever." trent laid down next to her and looked up at the ceiling, "you're really pretty." he whispered.

tiana laughed, "you're also really pretty." she whispered back. "i know." trent responded, "well go fuck yourself, then." tiana said as she raised her voice. she pushed trent's body away, trying to get him to fall off the bed.

trent took tiana's arm and pulled her on top of him, "i'm not going anywhere." he says, "you bet. cause i'm not letting you go either." tiana responded as she put her head on his chest.

. . . NOTES 📝
i think i'm gaslighting myself into wanting to jump off a bridge cause the amount of times i've said that lately is insane 💀