024. mad head

CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
. . . MAD HEAD

        it was liverpool's first premier league match after the world cup and the team and the fans were stoked.

        they were playing away against 'aston villa'. tiana was in the stands just behind the benches with a beer in her hand and a notebook in her bag.

        she'd occasionally make some notes of things that happened during the match and that could be worth mentioning in an interview.

        tiana took a sip as the game started, closely following the ball with her eyes. liverpool got a corner quite quickly, robbo hitting it into the box but the ball went back into the field.

        trent, who stood right where the ball landed, shot it back to robbo with the outside of his foot, who quickly passed it over to salah.

        salah then beautifully shot the ball into the goal, getting liverpool to a 1-0 lead in just five minutes. tiana cheered and watched as trent and his teammates did too.

        aston villa later got a chance which was saved by allison, who shot the ball back into the field.

        later on liverpool got a free kick, taken by robbo and perfectly landing on joel matips head, who scores, making his teammates and tiana cheer before the referee whistles, saying it was offside.

        there was another chance but this time for liverpool, nuñez with an open field in front of him shoots, but the ball is stopped by the goal keeper.

        when in the 37th minute trent takes a corner and shoots it into the box the ball gets passed around a few time before landing at virgil's feet, who scores, making it 2-0 for liverpool.

        tiana cheers, throwing her hands up in the air. she smiled as her cousin celebrates with his teammates. soon half time comes and tiana quickly scribbles down some notes.

        aston villa make it 2-1 in the 59th minute, making tiana groan. the match continues, nuñez gets another big chance but misses the goal.

        when trent gets subbed off he looks into the stands and quickly spots tiana, he waves at his girlfriend and blows her a kiss, making a smile appear on her face.

        in the last ten minutes of the game nuñez gets another chance, not being able to shoot in time he shoots the ball back into the box to stefan bajcetic who makes the ending score 3-1 to liverpool.

         trent meets tiana outside of the stadium, he smiles when he sees her and opens his arms, wrapping them around her. "you played really well." she tells him.

        he presses a quick kiss onto her lips, "thank you." trent looks around them looking for their cab, when he spots it he pulls tiana along with him.

        they'd be staying at a hotel and then drive back to liverpool the next day. as they got to the hotel trent kind of leaned onto tiana, tired from playing football.

        "you tired?" tiana asked him as they walked into their hotel room, the scouser nodded and let himself fall down on the bed, "yeah."

tia 🫧, jule 🌟, lou 🌷

lou 🌷
omg dis you alp watch liverpoool today???

jule 🌟
qué?? 💀

tia 🫧
i was literally in the stadium 👍👍

lou 🌷
bro trets pass bro
i bet yoy gave him mad head ageter that

jule 🌟
WHAT
GIRL ARE YOU OKAY

tia 🫧
louise wtf 💀

lou 🌷
god i hahte men
likes soooooo much
they shoudn all perish ☝️

jule 🌟
can agree with you on that one ??
but are you okay tho
what happened

tia 🫧
lou are you drunk?

lou 🌷
oui
because i hate men
i hate all of them
especitally footballers

tia 🫧
do you mean especially?

lou 🌷
oui

jule 🌟
WHAT DID THIS DICKHEAD DO 🤺🤺
I'LL KILL HIM

lou 🌷
what did he not do !!
mbappe is oooveeerrr you guys 😁
i'm donne 🤝🤝

tia 🫧
goddamn
what tf happened 😕

lou 🌷
idk
i am tooo drunk rn to rhink 👍

jule 🌟
go drink water 🙏
go to sleep 🙏
please 🙏🙏🙏

lou 🌷
i js leaved
trying to find my home
oh i founded it
byeee you beautiful gf's !!!!! ily 🫂💖

tia 🫧
ilyt baby 🫶
stay safe please

jule 🌟
yh don't do anything stupid 🤞

. . . NOTES 📝
heartbroken louise 😖