003. first day of work

CHAPTER THREE
. . . FIRST DAY OF WORK

tia 🫧, jule 🌟, lou 🌷

lou 🌷
hi

tia 🫧
hello

jule 🌟
hola

lou 🌷
como eat ass
NO
ESTAS

tia 🫧
HAHAHAHA

jule 🌟
you what now? 💀

lou 🌷
i'm done
i was gonna be nice and wish
tiana good luck on her first day
but nvm 😞

tia 🫧
aww thank u 🤭

jule 🌟
yesss !!
good luck today tia 💋

tia 🫧
ily thanks 🫂
i'm so very nervous tho

lou 🌷
you'll do great don't worry 🫶

jule 🌟
& don't worry too much abt trent
you two will be fine

tia 🫧
i really hope so
don't want things to get awkward 😵‍💫

jule 🌟
you're awkward either way ngl 😭
anyways, have fun today!!
i have to go serve people their coffee
exciting !! 😐

lou 🌷
text us when you get back home
i wanna know everything that happened 🤞

tia 🫧
i'll call you guys ❤️‍🩹

tiana didn't think she'd ever been this nervous for anything before, as she and virgil pulled up to the training centre she only felt those nerves grow.

virgil, who clearly noticed his cousin being nervous put a hand on her shoulder and reassured her that everything would be fine.

"you'll do great, they will all love you, i promise." he told tiana in their native language.

they then got out of the car and entered liverpools training facility, it was a massive building, not that tiana hadn't expected it, but she knew she would get lost in there for sure.

the two cousin soon got separated as tiana was taking by some of the crew to show her around the building. they told her all about her job there and what they were expecting from her.

before she knew it it was already lunch time, when she entered the cafeteria she took a quick scan of the room and immediately spotted virgil with some of his teammates.

with a plate full of food she silently joined virgil and the other players, who at first didn't really acknowledge her being there, until the one and only curtis jones joined their table aswell.

"tiana peers, god it's been al long time since i've seen you." tiana smiled at her old friend and brought him in for a hug.

the other players around the table now started to notice the young woman and all introduced themselves to her.

who really stood out to her was andy robertson, that guy might have been the funniest man tiana ever met. the two clicked very well and spent the rest of their lunch break getting to know each other.

what tiana hadn't noticed yet, was that from the other side of the room, trent alexander-arnold, was staring at his best friend and old friend chatting to each other like they had known each other forever.

he didn't know why but it somehow gave him this sad feeling, he knew he got over the little crush he had on tiana once, so that couldn't be it. and he obviously wouldn't be jealous of the two of them becoming friends.

the break was soon over and robbo and tiana said their goodbyes to one another and went their own way.

tiana got her own desk with a expensive looking computer on it, she had taken a few notebooks, pens, and other stuff with her to make her desk look prettier.

she got the know the other woman who worked in the same little office as her, the lady explained a lot more to tiana so she could officially start doing her job.

soon the first day of her new job ended and she found herself standing outside in the rain, waiting for virgil to come outside.

trent was also stood outside in the rain, only he on the other hand had an umbrella to keep him from getting soaking wet.

when he spotted tiana he called out her name, "ana!" tiana's head whipped around to look at the person that shouted that nickname.

their eyes met and trent signed for her to join him underneath his umbrella. she stood next to him but not too close to make it uncomfortable for either of them.

"how was your first day?" tiana flashed him a nervous smile and answered his question, "it was alright, very excited to see what comes next."

"who are you waiting for?" this time it was tiana that asked trent a question, "on an uber, me car has a flat tire, so. who are you waiting for?"

tiana shot a quick look at the entrance of the building they were stood in front of, but still no sign of her cousin, "virgil. i'm staying with him and his family until i find an apartment of my own."

trent nodded his head. a car came from the gateway, shining it's bright headlights into their eyes. "that's my uber." trent said.

neither of them knew what to say at this point, as the car got closer to them trent handed over his umbrella to tiana, trying his best not to have their hands touch.

he got into his uber and waved at tiana, who stood starstruck at trent's actions. she sent him a little wave back and looked as the uber drove him away.

. . . NOTES 📝
totally not inspired by miraculous 😁