013. long live the king

CHAPTER THIRTEEN
. . . LONG LIVE THE KING

the netherlands' and englands first games were both on the same day, which meant that tiana only could go to one.

choosing which one hadn't been easy, so she had decided to flip a coin, which lead to her going to englands first game.

tiana was wearing the shirt trent had gotten her with his name and the number 18 on the back, she gave the scouser a quick hug before the game and wished him good luck.

as the game started and the english national anthem began to play tiana panicked, she didn't know the national anthem. she quickly looked up the words and murmured along with all the other people on the stands.

she was surrounded by family, friends, and partners of the players who were all singing along. one woman caught tiana's eyes and sent her a soft smile and winked at her.

"idioot" she said to herself in dutch, hoping that people wouldn't understand her that way. the game soon begun and tiana kept her eyes closely on the ball. ( idiot )

when in the 35th minutes jude scored tiana jumped up from her seat and cheered with all the other england fans.

after that the goals only kept coming, with saka scoring two times, sterling, rashford, and grealsish all scoring one time, making the finishing scores 6-2.

trent walked into the stands after the match, he spotted tiana pretty soon, "hey." he greeted her. tiana smiled at him and hugged trent, "hello."

they talked a bit about the match before trent left to go change and get ready to go back to the hotel, trent's family had been watching their little interaction and his mum walked up to tiana after trent left.

"hi, i don't think we've met, i'm dianne." dianne shook tiana's hand and she introduced herself. they had a bit of small talk before tiana had to leave to not miss her and trent's cab.

"i just met your mum." tiana whispered to him when they sat in the back of the car, "really?" tiana nodded. "did she tell you anything embarrassing about me?" trent asked.

"no, i wish tough, that would've been very funny." trent shook his head, "no it wouldn't have." tiana nudged him with her shoulder, getting a smile on his face, "isn't virgil's first game in a bit?" trent asked her.

"it just started." tiana got out her phone and opened the dutch tv app, clicking on the match. she tilted her phone so the whole screen was filled. tiana held her phone in between the two of them, so they could both watch the match.

trent obviously didn't understand anything that was being said but still watched along with tiana until they got to their hotel.

once they got there, trent had to basically steer tiana into the right directions as she didn't take her eyes off her phone.

not a lot happened until the end of the game, when gakpo scored tiana cheered loudly and danced around her hotel room, "jaaaa!!" trent looked at her with an amused look on his face. ( yessss!! )

when in the 99th minute someone scored again tiana jumped off her bed, doing another little victory dance, after that she put her phone away and ordered dinner through room service.

tia 🫧, jule 🌟, lou 🌷

jule 🌟
tia & louise!! mis amores 💞
how's the world cup so far?

lou 🌷
i mean alright but france hasn't
played yet so 👎👎

tia 🫧
england played really good today and the netherlands did as well so i'm very happy 🤭
also i met trent's mum today ??

jule 🌟
wow moving fast
i see you girl 👀

tia 🫧
i mean i've seen his mum before just never properly met her

lou 🌷
please tell me something happened between you two, cus i'm praying for my ship to sail

jule 🌟
i feel like i'm missing something here 🤨

lou 🌷
on tia's party trent and her were ALL OVER each other, very couply 🤭

tia 🫧
nothing happened
i'd like for something to happen tho
i just don't know if i should be the one to initiate it or if i should wait yknow?

lou 🌷
girl that man is in love with you he's gonna make a move pretty soon 🙅‍♀️🙅‍♀️
just tell him about your feelings tbh
cus being straight forward helped very good with me 😁😁😁

jule 🌟
you didn't even meant to sent the dm in the first place tho 😭

tia 🫧
idk we'll see what will happen
i'm just excited to be here 😊

jule 🌟
damn right !!
hope u have the best time ever xx

lou 🌷
jules

jule 🌟
yes

lou 🌷
check your email, s'il vous plaît 🙏

tia 🫧
her mail ?? 💀

jule 🌟
WHY DID YOU SENT ME A PLANE TICKET TO QATAR ??? LOUISE DEPP WTF

tia 🫧
omg you didn't

lou 🌷
cause i wanted to spent time with you and tia!!

jule 🌟
i can't accept this

lou 🌷
you'll have to cause it's all paid for 😁😁

jule 🌟
i hate u 😖

lou 🌷
i love u more bff 🫂

tia 🫧
GUYS I'M SO HAPPY
THIS IS GREAT

jule 🌟
I NEED TO PACK
ig i'll see u two soon??

tia 🫧
see u soon 💋

. . . NOTES 📝
and they said a trio never works 😴