✩. surprise, surprise!

BONUS CHAPTER
. . . SURPRISE, SURPRISE!

        tiana carried the heavy bouquet of roses to trent's and his parents' house. she fished the key out of her pocket and unlocked the front door, struggling due to the many flowers in her arms.

        when she finally unlocked the door she pushed it open with her foot. tiana made her way into the kitchen where she greeted diana with a wide grin.

        "hi, diana! do you happen to know where trent is?" the woman smiled at the sight of her sons girlfriend, "hey, hun, he's in the living room with marcel."

        the dark haired girl thanked her and walked over to the living room. tiana smiled when she saw marcel and trent sitting around the coffee table, playing a game of uno.

        marcel was the first one to spot tiana since trent had his back turned towards her. his eyes widened when he saw the large bouquet in her arms.

        trent noticed his younger brother looking behind them and turned his head around, "surprise, surprise!" tiana grinned at them.

        "the fuck's that?" marcel jokingly asked, "flowers, duh." he rolled his eyes, "i can see that, who are they for?"

"trent." the woman grinned as she watched a smile grow on her boyfriends face. he stood up from the floor and walked over to tiana.

"why'd you get me flowers?" he pecked her on the lips and took the bouquet from her, "because you made it into the squad for the qualifiers!"

trent laughed and layed the roses down on the coffee table before wrapping his arms around tiana, "thank you." "i'm just really proud of you, you worked hard for it."

        the footballer smiled and pressed a kiss onto her cheek, "i appreciate it." they both sat down around the coffee table.

        "who's winning?" tiana asked, pointing at the uno cards. marcel scoffed, "who do you think?" he said. tiana bit on her lower lip to prevent herself from bursting out laughing.

        trent grinned at the look on her face, "you wanna play, too?" she looked at him and nodded her head, "yeah, sure."

       "thank god, i finally get a chance to win." marcel said, smirking as tiana widened her eyes, "excuse me? i'm gonna beat your ass." "no you won't."

        the two bickered back and forth like that while trent handed all of them seven cards, "you two finished?" he asked when he was done.

        tiana took her cards in her hands and smiled, "yep." "stop smiling like that i know you've got shit cards." marcel stated, "shut up, marcel." she said, a polite smile still plastered on her face.

        the rest of the night was filled by them playing games, after tiana had beat the two boys at uno they decided to switch to skip-bo.

        trent won both of the games the played, frustrating marcel, "you cheat." he spat after his brother had won for the second time, "i don't, what are you taking about?"

        the two siblings then played a game of chess, while tiana layed down on the couch. trent had his back pressed against the couch as he sat on the floor in front of the coffee table.