020. hectic facetime call

CHAPTER TWENTY
. . . HECTIC FACETIME CALL

incoming facetime, philly 🥱
ACCEPT    -     DECLINE

        tiana smiled as she saw phil calling the groupchat they were in with jude and trent. she pressed accept and waited for the call to come through.

phil had his camera pressed up against his face making tiana jump slightly, "goddamn what the fuck it that?!." she exclaimed.

the footballer yelled, "hey, language!" he moved his phone so it showed his son, ronnie, sitting next to him on his bed.

"oh my god, i'm so sorry." tiana laughed and waved at the little boy, "hi ronnie." she said in a soft voice, he said hi back but kept his eyes focussed on the ipad in his lap.

        the two friends just talked for a while, mainly about the manchester city - liverpool game phil had played in the day before. tiana was still a bit salty about it, as liverpool hadn't won.

        "it's just because the guys who went to the world cup weren't there." she muttered, phil laughed at her annoyed expression, "or we were just better." tiana scoffed, "nah."

        "whatever." he chuckled and rolled his eyes. phil took his eyes off his phone as ronnie jabbed his dad in the arm, "look daddy, i won!" the footballer smiled at his son and kissed ronnie on his head.

tiana's eyes softened as she saw phil interact with his son, "kids are adorable." she whispered. he looked back at his phone and smiled.

"you want kids, then?" phil asks her, tiana scrunched her nose up, "yeah, just not right now. i don't feel like i'm in the right place to have a little me running around."

the footballer laughed at her words, "have you and trent talked about having kids at all?" tiana shook her head, "no, but i think he feels the same, our careers are too big a part in our lives right now."

"yeah that makes sens-" phil's sentence got stopped as jude joined the call, "hey, you guys!" the teenager happily exclaimed.

tiana and phil both greeted jude, "sooo, tia?" he started, "has trent wifed you up yet?" both phil and tiana laughed at him, "what?" she responded.

"why are you two laughing? it's not my fault i'm not some old guy." jude rolled his eyes as the other two in the call only laughed harder.

"no, jude. trent hasn't 'wifed me up'." the nineteen year old sighed and started frantically typing on his phone. "this guy." he mumbled.

seconds later trent joined the call as well, making tiana widen her eyes and phil laugh, "you didn't." the city player chuckled.

"what's going on? i'm literally driving right now, jude." the scouser said, trent's eyes then widened as he read the rest of jude's texts.

"i'm not talking about that." tiana saw jude type another text, "not about that either." trent said as he shook his head, a confused expression on his face.

        jude groaned and said; "god, you are boring as fuck. tiana, will you tell me, then?" tiana furrowed her eyebrows, but before she could ask what jude was talking about trent started speaking.