015. fuck alcohol

CHAPTER FIFTEEN
. . . FUCK ALCOHOL

the next morning tiana woke up with a massive headache and no trent to be found, which made sense as it was already one o'clock.

tiana put her hand to her forehead and groaned as she sat up straight in her bed, memories of the conversation she had with trent were slowly starting to come back to her.

she swung her legs to the side of the bed and put her feet on the cold floor, making a shiver run up her body.

after she has taken a shower and ate something, tiana sat down on her couch and put on a show on the tv in her hotel room.

tia 🫧, jule 🌟, lou 🌷

tia 🫧
i'm never drinking alcohol again
like ever

lou 🌷
oh god
what happened

tia 🫧
i told trent about my feelings and literally BEGGED for him to kiss me 💀

jule 🌟
OMG DID HE??

tia 🫧
no 😭
that's the worst part

lou 🌷
NAH 💀
what did he say tho

tia 🫧
he told me he liked me too 🥱

jule 🌟
SÍ ‼️

lou 🌷
MY SHIP IS OFFICIALLY SAILING

jule 🌟
now i'm the only single girl here 😓

lou 🌷
me and kylian ain't official yet 👎👎
dunno if it's gonna happen anytime soon

tia 🫧
me and trent also aren't official or anything!!
so we still the single ladies 🤭🤭

jule 🌟
yeah but not for long 🙅‍♀️
very happy for you too tho

lou 🌷
jules hold up alright ☝️
please tell us why joão felix liked your posts ??

tia 🫧
WAIT HE DID???

jule 🌟
he just came into the cafe a while ago
i didn't even know who he was tbh 🤷‍♀️

lou 🌷
nah girl cause i know you got a thing for portugese guys soooo 🥱

jule 🌟
not when he cheats on me 🙅‍♀️🙅‍♀️

tia 🫧
OMG I FORGOT ABOUT THAT GUY
that whole relationship was a real shame cause he was ugly as shit tbh

lou 🌷
frrrr 😭

jule 🌟
he was
ngl

lou 🌷
but is joão a possible bf or no?

tia 🫧
they'd look very good together tbh

jule 🌟
noooo
we're just friendly with each other 🤷‍♀️
and he has a gf

lou 🌷
bro i heard his gf cheated on him
three times 💀

tia 🫧
THREE FUCKING TIMES???
nah me personally i wouldn't have that

jule 🌟
he doesn't like me anyway ☝️

hours later tiana heard the door to trent's room open and close, making her sit up straight. there was nothing to be heard for a bit until there was a knock on the door between their rooms.

"hey, you in there?" she heard trent ask, "yeah, come on in." the door opener and showed trent with a white plastic bag in his hands, "i uh, i got you some food."

the scouser put the bag next to tiana on the couch and sat on the other side of it, "how you feeling?"

"alright, but look, trent, i'm so sorry if anything i said last night made you uncomfortable, cause that's the last thing i want to do." tiana looked at trent.

trent gulped, "you didn't make me uncomfortable, ana." he put the bag in between them away and sat closer to tiana.

"and i meant what i said, by the way. i do- i do like you." the woman smiled at him and put her head on his shoulder, "i like you too, i'm just sorry cause i kind of dropped it on you."

"i'm actually pretty glad you told me, because i didn't really know how to tell you." trent placed his lips on the crown of her head and pulled her closer into him.

the two sat watching the show on the tv for a while, eating some of the snacks trent had brought with him.

as it got darker outside and tiana started to grow more tired, trent closed the curtains in her room and put her into her bed.

the scouser laid next to tiana until she was fully asleep, he put the covers over her and left to go to his own hotel room, before closing the door that separated the two room he looked over at tiana.

a bit of light shone through the curtains right on her face, trent just looked at her for a bit with a soft smile plastered on his face.

this woman had him wrapped around her fingers and he didn't mind it one second.

. . . NOTES 📝
jurrien timber is my bae 🤞

 NOTES 📝jurrien timber is my bae 🤞