007. quality time

CHAPTER SEVEN
. . . QUALITY TIME

tia 🫧, jule 🌟, lou 🌷

tia 🫧
hi you guys
my birthday is coming up and i'd like it if you two could be here and celebrate it with me 🤭

jule 🌟
tia!! that sounds very fun
but i'm afraid i can't come ☹️
got a bit of family trouble and stuff
i do hope you have fun though !!

lou 🌷
i can come!!!!!
gosh i'm already excited
but too bad julia can't come 👎👎
we'll just have to go to spain soon 🫶

tia 🫧
agreed 😊
but i'm glad you can come louise!!
if you book a flight just tell me when you'll land and i'll pick you up 🫶

lou 🌷
alrighty
i'm very excited to see you agian 😖

tiana's twenty fourth birthday was soon and she was very busy with preparations, she'd just have a party in her own apartment with friends and family, but she still had a lot to prepare.

she had invited virgil and his wife, her siblings, and friends she had made at the club and their girlfriends.

right now all she needed to do was get groceries, loads of them. trent, who was around tiana's place a lot these days, had offered to help her out and do the shopping with her.

tiana had refused multiple times but as trent kept on pushing she eventually agreed and they went to the nearest grocery store.

a long list of things she needed was in tiana's hand as trent pushed their trolly through the store. tiana got crisps, nuts, and other snacks, and drinks like cola and iced tea.

        as they stopped in the liquor isle and tiana looked around the shelves.

"what should i get?" she asked trent, the man shrugged, "i don't drink loads of alcohol so i really wouldn't know." tiana smiled and picked out some wine, beer, and strong beverages like vodka and rum.

"i think that's all." tiana said as she crossed the last thing of her list, out of the corner of her eye she saw a teenage boy gaping at trent. him being recognised had already happened five times since they got to the store.

trent followed her stare and saw the teenager, when he noticed the look on her face he smirked and said, "now, now. you're not jealous are you?" tiana scoffed and rolled her eyes. "why would i be jealous." trent threw his arm around her and shrugged.

"i don't know, you tell me." tiana rolled her eyes but couldn't help but smile, "you suck." she playfully pushed trent off of her, who laughed and walked ahead of her, shaking his head.

the kid who had been staring at them walked up to trent and asked him for a picture, the two chatted until they said their goodbyes and the boy left.

tiana had been staring at trent that whole time, a smile crept up her face as she saw how nice trent was to the fan. and although she was happy she might have felt the jealousy trent named earlier.

because trent was spending time with her and people that didn't even really know him were keeping him away from her.

when she caught up with trent, who was still pushing their trolly around, tiana walked next to him and wrapped her arm around his torso.

trent looked at her with his eye brows slightly raised and a cocky smile on his face, "not jealous, huh?" tiana smiled aswell, "shut your face, alexander-arnold." he let out a soft laugh, "never, peers."

tiana paid for all the groceries as trent put them into bags and carried them to his car. the two drove back to tiana's apartment in a comfortable silence with the radio playing in the background.

"louise is coming to england for my birthday." tiana mentioned, trent smiled at this, "really? that's great." he knew how much her friends meant to tiana.

"yeah, so you'll finally get to meet the louise depp." tiana teased, trent scoffed and rolled his eyes, "nah, i'm just kidding, she's very excited to meet you though."

at this trent looked at tiana with a bewildered look on his face, "she knows who i am?" tiana laughed and nodded her head.

"of course, why wouldn't she?" trent shrugged, "i just didn't expect her to know me." tiana smiled and put her hand on his arm, "don't worry, you'll be fine."

trent shook her hand off of him and scoffed, "i'm not nervous or anything." he said, his scouse accent heavy.

"right." tiana stretched out the word and smiled as she looked out the car window, "i'm really not!" trent exclaimed.

tiana let out a loud laugh at this, "well i knew you weren't but i'm starting to think you are now." trent just shook his head but couldn't keep a smile from forming on his face.

"for fucks sake, ana." tiana only laughed harder at his words, trent soon joining in, "you're an idiot." he said, "at least i'm a cool idiot, unlike you."

he raised his eyebrows at her words, "what's that supposed to mean?" tiana smiled, "that you're lame." trent scoffed once again, "i'll let you call me lame once you beat me at mario kart."

tiana stared at him, "okay, hurry the fuck up then, cause i'm ready to beat your ass." she pointed her finger at trent, who parked his car outside of tiana's apartment complex.

"we'll see about that one, peers."

. . . NOTES 📝
i havetherapy later today and i'm so not in the mood for it 🙅‍♀️