022. new player

CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
. . . NEW PLAYER

trent had his hand placed down on tiana's desk, leaning down. tiana was typing something on her laptop, her fingers moving swiftly across the keyboard.

        she listened as trent talked to her, he had his toilet bag tugged underneath his arm and a bottle of water in his hand, "i'll probably be home at seven. are you staying over tonight?"

        tiana quickly finished the last sentence of the e-mail she was writing and looked up at her boyfriend, "yeah, if that's alright?" trent nodded his head.

        as he leaned in more towards tiana's body he pressed a sweet kiss on her lips, "i'll see you later, then." just as he left her office virgil came down the stairs, with liverpool's newest player trailing behind him.

        tiana waved at her cousin. she saw gakpo and trent greeted each other, trent introducing himself to the dutch footballer.

        the footballers and the camera crew that walked with them soon left the hallway. trent turned around to wave at tiana before he left as well.

        after she was done writing a lot more e-mails and a brand new article on cody gakpo, tiana took a well deserved break.

        she walked around the academy, greeting anyone she passed. when when she saw robbo walking on the other side of a hallway she quickly made her way over there.

        "there he is!" tiana exclaimed, gaining robbo's attention, "my favorite scotsman." she swung her arm around his shoulders and smiled at him.

        "you all done with work, or something?" robbo asked her, tiana let out a sigh and shook her head, "i wish, mate. i don't think i'll ever be done, but it's fine cause i like the job."

        the two kept chatting for a while until they walked past the gym and robbo left her side, "trust me, i'd rather do something else right now, but the job's the job." tiana laughed and told him goodbye.

        when she arrived in the canteen she first looked around at all the people in the room, she greeted some of them before grabbing a quick snack.

        tiana slowly made her way back to her office and smiled as she saw her colleague was already at her own desk.

before she could even start on the next thing on her to-do list cody gakpo walked past the office again, this time stopping to greet tiana and her colleague.

"hey, man. hoe gaat ie?" she asked him in dutch, the player nodded his head and told her a bit about his day. ( how's everything? )

the two had met at the world cup and had had some very meaningful conversations, tiana had also really clicked with the footballer's girlfriend.

"fijn om je te zien, ik hoop dat je het leuk gaat hebben." gakpo thanked tiana and walked out of the office. ( great to see you, i hope you'll have a great time here )

finally having time to quietly work on her next article tiana put on her headphones and pressed shuffle on her playlist.

she was done surprisingly fast which meant that she could go home and spent the rest of her night comfortably watching a show on her couch, or trent's couch, as she would be going to his house.

tiana said goodbye to her colleague and wished everyone she passed a good night.

tianapeers

liked by tsimikas21 and 23

liked by tsimikas21 and 23.419 others
tianapeers: in love with my desk tbh 🤭
view comments!

andyrobertson94: and not in love with your job 🥰🥰
tianapeers: andrew that was something i told you in confidence, just like you told me you hate the gym
  ⤷andyrobertson94: sorry not sorry 🤷

userone: THAT JUMPER 😍
usertwo: i want it!!

louisedepp99: your desk is everything omg
tianapeers: ly 🫶

julialopez: starbucks 😦
tianapeers: 😁😁
  ⤷julialopez: i have better coffee in my cafe.

trentarnold66: proud of you ❤️
tianapeers: proud of you 2 ❤️‍🩹
  ⤷userfour: these two 🫶🫶🫶

userthree: if my desk looked like that i'd get better grades for sure

louisedepp99: break up with your bf, yeah yeah cause i'm bored 🎶👩‍🎤
tianapeers: as long as you marry me 🤞
louisedepp99: OKAY!!!!!
  ⤷trentarnold66: 🤨
    louisedepp99: just smile and wave 👋
view more comments!

. . . NOTES 📝
liverpool is winning rn so i'm very happy 🤞