014. hugs and kisses

CHAPTER FOURTEEN
. . . HUGS AND KISSES

julialopez

liked by joaofelix and 2

liked by joaofelix and 2.956 others
julialopez: mis amores 🫶
view comments!

louisedepp99: mes amours 💖
tia peers: i'd say something cute as well but dutch is a fucking ugly language 😖😖

tianapeers: your smile ☀️
julialopez: 🫂🫂🫂

louisedepp99: hand in marriage please 🙏
julialopez: making mbappe jealous, i see
louisedepp99: 🤫

userone: this friend group tbh >>>

tonygomez: te echo de menos 🫂
julialopez: yo también te extraño 🫂

usertwo: wait why did joão like her post??
userthree: i was wondering this as well 💀

tianapeers: ERES MUY HERMOSA !! 💋
julialopez: duolingo has been paying off?
tianapeers: sí 😁
view more comments!

the three women had been having the time of their lives since julia arrived in qatar, and seeing as julia was only staying for three days they were making every second count.

they went shopping in the big city, walking around loads of different shops and occasionally buying something that had caught their eye.

as the hottest part of the day had come they wandered into a cute looking cafe and had some lunch together, catching up on basically everything.

later on the day, when it was slowly starting to get cooler and darker outside, they found themselves in a bar downing shots.

music was playing and tiana had basically dragged her friends onto the dance floor, "i don't know how trent keeps up with you!" julia jokingly told tiana.

as it only got later and later they dance and drunk more, until it was one at night and they were starting to get tired. julia and louise, who were staying at the same hotel, took a cab there together, while tiana took one to her own hotel.

she stumbled through the halls, trying to make it to her door, almost knocking over a few vases in the process, trent, who had been woken up by all the noise, went up to his door to check who was causing all those noises.

"goodnight, baby!" tiana drunkenly giggled, "hey, what are you doing here?" trent let tiana in to his hotel room, "i was out with my girls." she stumbled across the room.

"you should sit down, you're gonna hurt your ankles." trent told tiana, the woman nodded and sat down on the couch in his room, she hurriedly took off her heels, cursing at them in dutch as she did so.

"fucking klote hakken, heb je ook godverdomme niks aan." trent scrunched up his nose, not understanding a word of what tiana just said. ( fucking shitty heels, they're goddamn useless. )

she looked over at trent and held up her arms, inviting him to sit next to her. the scouser cuddled up next to tiana on the couch.

tiana moved closer to him, "hey, trent?" she began, "hmm?" the man lazily hummed. "when are you gonna kiss me?"

it took a while for trent to process the question, as he was still half asleep, "do you want me to kiss you?" tiana nodded.

"well, i can't." he had a nervous look on his face, "why not?" tiana whined. "because you're drunk, ana!"

"i don't care." she placed a kiss on the side of trent's neck, making a shiver run up his spine, "i'm not kissing you, tiana."

tiana pouted and looked up at trent, "okay, when will you?" trent swallowed, "whenever you want me to, just not when you're drunk. i don't want it to look like i'm using you." tiana let out a deep breath, "o-okay." she said, yawning.

the two stayed on the couch like that for a while, not saying anything. trent pressed a few kisses on the top of tiana's head and looked as she smiled up at him every time.

"i really like you, trent." the scouser took a sharp breath, "i really like you, too." he whispered.

tiana nodded, "that's good. yeah, that's good." she yawned again, covering her mouth up with her hand.

"you wanna go to sleep?" trent asked tiana, the woman nodded and tried to walk over to her own room.

she almost fell over and let out a nervous laugh, "can you help me? please." trent laughed and stood up as well.

they walked to tiana's room, trent took her pyjamas and handed them to tiana. the woman changed in the bathroom as trent sat on her bed waiting for her to come out.

when she walked back into the room and got under her covers she asked in a soft voice, "will you sleep here? pretty please?" tiana sent him a kind smile so the man couldn't deny.

tiana cuddled up next to trent as he wrapped his arm around her waist, placing a kiss on her forehead, "goodnight, ana."

"goodnight."

. . . NOTES 📝
🎶 i am so fucking single 👯‍♀️
i wanna jump off a bridge 🎶