017. agent trent

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
. . . AGENT TRENT

as tiana woke up she stretched out her arms, trying to get the sleep out of them. while doing this she hit something with her hand, earning a groan from the man laying next to her.

"owwww!" tiana looked over at trent and covered her mouth up with her hand, "i'm so sorry!" she said, giggling.

tiana put her head on his bare chest, trying to muffle her laughs. the scouser had an annoyed expression on his face, this only made tiana laugh harder.

trent scoffed, "you fucked up my nose! i'm going to need a nose job now." his scouse accent strong as he rubbed his hand over his face.

tiana laughed at his words, "your nose looks perfectly fine, baby." she pressed her lips onto his nose and got out of bed.

the scouser pouted, "hey! get back, it's cold." tiana who was already in the bathroom softly laughed at trent, "i need to get ready!" she yelled.

tiana put on some music as she got changed and did her make up. she was softly singing along to 'heartless' by the weeknd when trent entered the bathroom as well.

he stood behind tiana and wrapped his arms around her stomach, "goodmorning." he muttered. tiana smiled at their reflection in the mirror, "morning, you sleepyhead."

she spun around in his arms and looked trent in the eyes, "you need to get ready, too." tiana whispered. the man whined but nodded his head.

when they were both fully done and dressed they went to get breakfast, trent had to leave soon as he needed to go to training and tiana had planned a day out with some of the dutch wags.

before trent left the hotel he gave tiana a quick kiss, "i'll see you later." he whispered against her lips. "have fun"

the day went by very fast and before tiana knew it her and trent were back in their hotel rooms getting ready to go out with jude and phil.

"have you seen my hairdryer?" tiana asked trent, "it's on your bedside table." he told her. the scouser was sat on the side of his bed, eyes plastered onto his phone.

"oh! thank you." as tiana finished off her hair trent sent a quick text to jude telling him that they would be done in a minute.

when tiana saw phil and jude again she gave the two boys a short hug, chatting with them as they walked into the city.

trent had his hand wrapped around tiana's, walking next to her, talking happily with his teammates as well.

the big city was very well lit up, which was needed since it was already very dark outside. the streets were crowded with people from over the whole world walking through them.

tiana's eyes were wide as she looked at her surroundings, when trent looked over at her a smile appeared on his face, "you look very happy." he whispered in her ear.

"i am very happy." she told him. tiana and the three footballers kept walking for a while before sitting down somewhere to get something to eat and drink.