029. couple goals

CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
. . . COUPLE GOALS

tianapeers

liked by julialopez and 146

liked by julialopez and 146.294 others
tianapeers: pretty view tbh 💋
view comments!

judebellingham: keep the torture in the group chat please xx 😖
tianapeers: no

userone: they're so cute

julialopez: sleeping on the highway tonight
louisedepp99: i'll join you bff 🤟

philfoden: kind of cute 😟
tianapeers: kind of thank you??

judebellingham: THAT SHOULD BE ME HOLDING YOUR HAND!!! 😞😞
tianapeers: get tf out he's mine
usertwo: the way she knew he was talking about trent & not her has me cackling

trentarnold66: my bed misses you
tianapeers: i miss your bed too 👎
judebellingham: EW GROSS
view more comments!

trentarnold66

liked by niko and 839

liked by niko and 839.204 others
trentarnold66: prettier view 💋
view comments!

userone: THE MATCHING CAPTIONS
usertwo: i live for tiana and trent

louisedepp99: i can fight 😁😁
trentarnold66: sure you can

judebellingham: sometimes sharing isn't caring bae 😘😘🥰
trentarnold66: so sorry 🙏
tianapeers: GO AWAY JUDE

userthree: he has a girlfriend??

julialopez: never felt more single 😖
tianapeers: sorry xx
trentarnold66: not sorry 👍

tianapeers: you're pretty 🧏‍♀️
trentarnold66: i have a girlfriend
tianapeers: oh 😞😞
view more comments!

        tiana laughed at something trent told her as they walked through liverpool. their hands hung in between their bodies, trent's bigger one wrapped around tiana's.

        it was starting to get dark outside and the couple were strolling through the city, on their way to trent's house.

they had eaten dinner at a restaurant, as trent had really wanted to take his girlfriend out on a date after she came back from holland.

"you look really great, by the way. i don't think i told you that but you do look amazing." tiana smirked and stopped walking.

this made trent stop as well, he faced his girlfriend with a confused look on his face, "what are you-"

before he could finish his sentence tiana placed both her hands on the side of his face and pressed her lips onto his.

when trent realised what she was doing he placed his hands on her hips and pulled her closer into him.

an old woman passing by them scoffed and muttered some nasty comment about the two of them.

trent flipped the woman off as he kept kissing his girlfriend. tiana pulled away from him, letting out a joyful laugh.

the footballer couldn't help but smile at her, "what?" he asked. tiana pressed a kiss on his cheek, a big smile still on her face, "you're an idiot."

"i thought you already knew that." trent said, a teasing smile on his lips. before tiana could say a thing he kissed her again.

        what they both felt in moments like these was absolutely indescribable. there was this feeling flowing through their bodies and it pulled them closer together.

       trent's lips left tiana's for a second, "i love you so much." he whispered before placing his lips back onto hers.

        tiana honestly felt like her heart was about to explode. her heart was so filled with the love she had for trent, and she could tell he felt that way too.

       she could feel his heart beating against her chest, she could feel his hands on her waist, and she could feel his lips on hers.

        anything else was irrelevant to tiana. in this moment all she cared about was the man in front of her, her man.

        when trent slowly pulled away from tiana he rested his head on hers, listening to her breathe.

        "i kind of want to spend the rest of my life with you." trent breathed out. the meaning of those words slowly hit tiana.

an emotional feeling hit her and she bit on her bottom lip, trying to keep herself from crying, "really?"

        the footballer nodded and took a step back so he could look into his girlfriends eyes, "yes, really." his hand slipped into his pocket and he pulled out a ring.

        tiana's eyes widened and her hands shot up to her mouth, "is that..?" trent chuckled and shook his head, "i'm not proposing, not yet at least."

        "i wanted to give you this as a promise, cause i'm promising to marry you one day." and even though he wasn't proposing to her tiana still felt overwhelmed with joy.

        tears prickled in her eyes as she watched trent slip the ring around one of her fingers. when tiana felt a tear run down her cheek she quickly wiped it off.

         trent noticed this and looked at his girlfriend with a twinkle in his eyes, "hey, don't cry, okay?" tiana nodded as another tear rolled down her cheek, "okay."

        "you're crying." "i'm not." "okay." "okay." the couple looked at each other with adoration and love filled eyes. "i've been in love with you since we were kids." trent admitted.

        this didn't help tiana to stop crying, she rested her head on trent's chest as tears ran down her face, "i never stopped thinking about you after you left."

        tiana could hear his sadness in trent's voice, "god, i missed you so fucking much, ana." she felt a tear fall on top of her head and looked up at her boyfriend.

        "but those four years of waiting were so worth it." he said, looking back at her with glossy eyes. "i'm so glad i came back." tiana whispered.

        "i'll never leave you again. i promise." trent threw his head back, trying to keep himself from crying any more. "you better not." he replies.

       tiana wrapped her arms tightly around him, too scared that if she'll let him go it'll all be gone. "i love you."

. . . NOTES 📝
crying.