016. everyone's watching

CHAPTER SIXTEEN
. . . EVERYONE'S WATCHING

today was englands game against wales, and seeing as tiana attended hollands game last she would be going to support england in the big stadium they would be playing in.

tiana was wearing trent's shirt again, she stood with his family in the stands. for this match she had learned the national anthem so she wouldn't have to be embarrassed again.

when trent found out about tiana doing this he had laughed and said, "that's very cute." it had made tiana smile as she shook her head.

in the stands, tiana got to know trent's family a lot better, her somehow feeling much more connected to him that way.

the first half of the match wasn't very spectacular, there were a few chances here and there but no shots making it into the goal.

tiana chatted with trent's mother during the fifteen minute break, they got along very well, tiana seeing quite a lot of trent back in his mother, and dianne could clearly see why her son was so fond of tiana.

five minutes after half time was over the first goal was made by marcus rashford, making tiana and the people around her cheer loudly.

just a minute after that phil foden scored the second goal, making the score 2-0 for england. people were now only cheering harder and clapping loudly for englands squad.

not long after trent got subbed in, before walking onto the pitch he looked back into the stands at tiana and his family. he waved at his family and blew tiana a kiss.

the woman felt her cheeks heat up as trent's mother looked at her with a knowing look on her face. the scouser ran onto the field and the game continued.

in the 68th minute another shot from marcus rashford made it into the goal, getting more cheers out of the fans.

as the game ended everyone in the stands clapped for at englands 3-0 victory, the footballers made it into the stands, hugging their family and partners.

trent walked up to his family as well, all hugging them until he got to tiana, he put both of his hands on her cheeks and a bright smile appeared on his face.

"can i get that kiss now?" he asked her, tiana felt her cheeks go red, "everyone's watching!" she hissed, trent gently shook his head, "i really don't care. i just want to kiss you right now."

"okay." tiana gave him a little nod and the scouser pressed his lips onto hers. tiana moved one of her hands to trent's face as the other went onto the back of his head.

trent moved his hands onto tiana's waist, pulling her closer into him. when they broke out of the kiss they kept their foreheads pressed together, not opening their eyes yet.

the scouser placed a quick kiss on tiana's lips before opening his eyes and smiling at her. tiana smiled back at trent as a soft laugh escaped her lips.

"your mum is staring at us." trent chuckled, "let her stare." he said, placing another kiss on her lips.

the two got interrupted from their little moment when all the players had to go into the changing rooms to get changed. trent pressed another quick kiss on tiana's lips before walking off to the changing room.

when trent was all done and the two had bid goodbye to trent's family they got into the cab that was waiting for them, "you played very well." tiana told trent.

the man had his head on tiana's shoulder, his hands rested in hers. trent smiled at her words, "thank you." he said in a soft voice.

"oh, by the way, i think me and your mum were getting on really good with each other until you kissed me right in front of her, so if she hates me that's on you." trent chuckled.

"she could never hate you. no one could ever hate you." trent looked at their intertwined fingers and slowly stroked his thumb on the top of her hand.

tiana smiled at his soft expression and leaned her head on trents, she pressed her lips into his hair, "i am glad you kissed me, tough."

trent had a cocky smile on his face, "yeah?" tiana nodded, "yeah." the scouser sat up straight and put his arm around tiana's shoulders, the woman looked at him, "you're very pretty." she whispered against his lips.

"you think so?" tiana nodded and pressed her lips onto his, trent kissed her back, putting his hand on her cheek.

one thing tiana never thought she would be doing was making out with someone in the back of a cab, but there she was.

when they got to the hotel, tiana and trent exited the cab, their hands locked together. as they walked through the hallway leading to their rooms trent kept pressing kisses on tiana's neck and jawline.

tiana unlocked the door to her hotel room and let them both in, she spun around to meet trent's eyes. tiana smiled and pressed a kiss onto the tip of his nose.

"you drive me insane, peers." trent muttered out, tiana shrugged, "that's what i'm here for, alexander-arnold."

. . . NOTES 📝
i hate writing kissing scenes cause i have no experience to base it off of 🤧