031. girlfriends

CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
. . . GIRLFRIENDS

        after louise had seen that tiana was visiting julia in spain the french-american woman didn't hesitate for one second and ordered a plane ticket.

        to madrid.

        she planned to surprise her two best friends with just walking into julia's cafe, and as louise had been there before she knew where it was.

        so at three pm with the winter sun shining on her blonde hair she walked through madrid, julia's cafe slowly coming into sight.

        louise pushed the door open and smiled as the bell above the tall door rung, alerting the people in the cafe.

        the actress immediately spotted her two friends hunched up together next to one of the large windows.

louise walked over to them and felt a smile grow on her face. tiana and julia were happily talking to each other and hadn't noticed their best friend walking up to them yet.

        "is your espresso good?" she asked julia as she took place next to tiana. the two women gaped at louise, "the fuck are you doing here?"

        they all laughed and greeted each other with a hug and a kiss on the cheek, "i thought i'd visit you guys!"

         "you thought good." julia responded, a big smile on her face as she sat opposite of the other two. tiana nodded and swung her arm around louise.

        and even though they knew everything about each others life they still had things to talk about, so they talked for hours, about literally anything.

        as it started to get later julia decided to close up her cafe, both louise and tiana offering to help her with cleaning.

        when they'd finished all the little tasks julia had come up with for them they went to her apartment above the cafe.

        instead of cooking something they had all choose to order some pizza and watch a movie on the couch.

        so when the bell rung as louise and julia laid on the couch, underneath a pile of blankets, tiana walked up to the front door to accept the pizza's.

        "gracias, goodnight." she walked back into the living room with three boxes in her hands, "so, what are we watching?" tiana asked.

        she put the pizzas on the coffee table in front of julia's couch and let herself fall back onto the comfortable sofa.

        "dirty dancing?" julia suggested, "nooo, i'm really not feeling a romantic movie, what do you think of the hunger games?" louise said.

        the last of the trio shrugged, "i really don't care, i've been wanting to watch bird box, though." tiana told them.

"i'll cry if we watch bird box." louise raised one eyebrow at julia's comment, "you've been very emotional lately." she noted.

the spanish woman shrugged, "hormones, you know?" tiana scrunched her nose up, "ah, that time of the month." julia shook her head.

"oh nooo." she stretched out the 'o' as she raised her eyebrows, "funny story actually, i'm pregnant." a blush crept up her cheeks as tiana and louise's mouths fell open, "oh. my. god."

they both wrapped their arms around julia, "that's amazing, i'm so happy for you." tiana exclaimed.

louise silently wiped a few tears out of her eyes, "that's so great, jules." julia smiled at her two friends and felt tears start to form in her own eyes.

"you guys are making me cry!" she said, wiping her nose with the back of her hand. "you're making me cry!" louise responded.

they stayed cuddled up together on the couch, "should we watch dirty dancing, then?" louise asked, "i thought you didn't want to watch a romantic movie?"

the french woman shrugged, "i don't really mind." tiana and julia both smiled at their friend, "thank you." the latter said, placing a gentle kiss on louise's cheek. "yeah, love you or whatever."

they started the movie and tiana handed out the pizza. after they'd finished the first movie they watched two other movies, falling asleep halfway through the last one.

julia was in one corner of the couch, blankets draped over her body and louise's head in her lap.

louise laid sprawled over the whole couch, arm dangling off. her legs were in tiana's lap, who was in the other corner of the couch surrounded in pillows.

. . . NOTES 📝
i feel more like a disappointment knowing i support liverpool than when i get a bad grade