Prologue: { On the way home }

{ POV }
{ Coffee person }

━─━────━─━───༺༻──━───━─━────

I walk down the sidewalk while I scroll through my Spotify playlist.

I was on my way back home after watching some random volleyball tournament. I wasn't really a sporty person, nor do I watch any tournaments, but it was the only way to spend the weekend and not leave it wasteful as fuck.

I lifted my head up and glanced at the distance, I could see the silhouette of my house.

The sun was slowly drowning, and the moon was rising. I fastened my pace, wanting to barge my bedroom door open and pass out on my bed.

I pass by the convenience store, catching a glimpse of what or who was inside;

The cashier was there, looking like he could close his eye and sleep for a week. I move my gaze over to the almost-empty shelves and looked at the boxes, I never understood why it's that hard to restock the supplies.

I looked at the door behind the cashier, I've always wondered what was behind that door. I never really got to talk to the cashier since I only visited the store for Bloxy sodas.

I continue to walk until I stopped in front of my house, I approached the door and twisted the knob, stepping foot into the house and closed the door behind me.

"Mike, I'm back." I called out, or at least muttered.

I hear footsteps coming from the kitchen as a head poked out of the wall. It was my brother, Michael, or Mike for short.

I pass by my older brother and took a sharp turn to the small hallway, where our rooms are.

"Hey, aren't you gonna eat? Dinner is almost done." Mike questioned.

I turned my head, enough to stare at him. "I'm not hungry, I'll eat later." I responded, giving Mike no time to respond and entered my room.

In fact, I'll probably not eat. I never really eat. The things that keeps me energized were coffee and spicy food.

I gently placed my phone on the lamp desk and dropped my body on the bed, passing out from exhaustion within seconds.