2: { "This is fine" }

{ POV }
{ Third Person }
{ Pretty short, sorry :') }

━─━─────━────༺༻───────━─━────

After a couple of rounds, Coffee slides down the stairs of the temple to run off since there was a few seconds left before the bots spawn.

She was completely alone while the group ran in their own directions.

She swiftly took out a cola and drunk the can, throwing it to the side as her speed fastened, making her way to the bridge where the waterfall is.

Coffee slowed down mid-way on the bridge, scanning her surroundings until a flash of red dashed to her side, causing her to get startled and flinch, almost hitting the figure's face.

"Woah there! Chill out, Coffee. It's just me, did I scare you?" Matthew asked, chuckling. He turned around and leaned his back waist on the bridge railing as he raised a brow.

Coffee placed a hand on her chest as she panted heavily, trying to regain her breath. She clears her throat and puts her hand away, opening her mouth to answer. "Obviously.. I thought you were that red stick bot." She replied, sighing.

Matthew laughed. "Geez, am I really that thin to be a stick?" He asked no one, dying down his laughter into another chuckle.

Before Coffee was about to say something, sudden screaming and yelling from the direction of the temple interrupted her. Coffee and Matthew's heads turn to the direction of the screaming as they both quickly ran towards it.

They both stop behind a couple of trees and observed the scene; It was Alex running around the temple in an attempt to run away from.. two bots.

Eventually Alex accidentally bumped into a rock, causing his speed to decrease rapidly and get downed by the bots.

Matthew called out for Alex as he drank a cola and ran towards him, carrying him and tried to run off until the bots spotted the red blocky and chased after them.

Matthew began screaming again, so did Alex. 

Coffee watched as the scene erupted until Leo and Sora slipped into the scenario and tried to lure the bots away, but ended up splitting the two bots as one chased Matthew and Alex while one chased the other duo.

Matthew looked behind and dropped Alex and began reviving him, thinking the bot had strayed off or teleported away, unfortunately the bot appeared from behind and downed Matthew as he screamed.

Alex crawled up to Matthew. "IDIOT!! BRO YOU SHOULD'VE RAN A BIT MORE FURTHER DUMBASS!!" He scolded.

Matthew scoffs, rolling his eyes. "WELL I DIDN'T KNOW THE BOT WAS RIGHT BEHIND ME, I DIDN'T HEAR THEM."

They both continue to argue while Leo and Sora still ran in circles around the temple to distract the bot.

Matthew and Alex were somewhere a bit far from the temple, so Dexter appeared out of nowhere and started reviving the two while slowly growing irritated from their screaming.

"Can both of you shut the fuck up?" Dexter scowled, receiving an eye roll from Alex as a response. 

"Whatever emo." He replies, rising up to his legs as he ran off once again.

Matthew did the same action and ran while Dexter followed behind. They headed to the temple again but accidentally caught the bot's attention. Alex screamed again and tried to outrun Dexter so the bots would get the black blocky instead on him.

But Alex, being Alex, wasn't paying attention to his surroundings and bumped into a ruin wall and was downed once again.

While chaos and screaming started rising up again, Coffee did nothing but get a front row seat to the scene.

"..This is fine."