15: { What the hell is happening? }

{ POV }
{ Third Person }

This chapter may focus on the topic of trauma and sensitive topics such as carrying heavy burden and PTSD. There are also mentions of b1o0d and kn1v3s.

━─━─────━────༺༻───────━─━────

Matthew slowed down in their tracks, mid-way on the bridge near the waterfall in the Jungle map. He looked around and sighed after, crossing his arms. "( Where the hell is Coffee? )"

He thought, looking around once again before sprinting off where the huts are, meeting up with the others.

Everyone was chatting with one another, probably a pinch of blushing and gayness too, a slight droplet of rivalry and a bucket of sanity. 

He approached the nearest two; Dexter and Alex. Both of them were sitting on a log facing the warm campfire. He took a seat beside Alex and glanced at the fire before moving his gaze to the two. "Hey.. have you both seen Coffee anywhere?"

The two went silent and stared at Matthew, Dexter shaking his head. "I've also been wondering, she isn't really the type to suddenly disappear out of nowhere."

Alex shook his head, showing that he also hadn't seen her anywhere.

Matthew let out a long, deep and anxious sigh. 

Dexter noticed the worry and shifted his position. "Have you tried to look for her?"

Matthew stared at Dexter. "Everywhere, I double checked more than three times." He averted his gaze to the ground. "She's literally nowhere to be found."

The small conversation ended with a silence, the three both in their own thoughts. Eventually, something snapped them back right into reality.

"Hey, everyone! Has anyone noticed that there's no nextbots anywhere? We've been here for a few minutes now, still no sign of bots." Leo yelled, loud enough for everyone in the area to hear.

Everyone nodded to each other in agreement, some shrugging as an answer.

Obviously, this only made Matthew worried. "( Coffee's gone, so is the nextbots.. )"

Matthew felt a pair of eyes hover over himself and glanced up at Leo. "Did you set up a break round?"

Matthew fixed his posture and shook his head. "No.. I didn't. I also have no idea why there aren't any bots."

At this point, everyone knew something was off. Especially the feeling of someone missing.

Silence overfilled the atmosphere, a tense and mildly anxious one, in fact. Everyone knew something was off, everyone knew that someone was missing, and everyone knew..

something was coming?

Cupid and Meraki glanced at each other, seems like they're worried.

Suddenly, screaming and cursing burst in the distance, catching everyone's attention as they looked at the direction of the sound. A flash of gray covered in red passed right through between Cupid and Meraki, losing their b alance and collapsing on the ground with little conscious left.