4: { Angry Munci }

{ POV }
{ Third Person }

━─━────━─━───༺༻──━───━─━────

What an experience to go through after what happened last time, but Coffee will be damn glad to go looking for those two again just to get another picture.

Coffee quickly ran off that roof in the Desert Bus map, sprinting towards the transportation call machine thing (honestly i dont know lmao) and stood still beside it, watching as the others try to make the bot chase after them instead of her.

The group was gonna plan on getting the Hit and Run badge.

I know right? After a long time of playing yet they still haven't gotten the badge lol.. the creator definitely got the badge.

..Definitely.

Anyways-

Coffee stepped nearer to the transportation call, waiting for Matthew to signal her to call the bus.

She glanced off into the distance, they were currently on the 2nd round, the third would be a special round.. but what would it be..

She took out her timer and looked down, seeing that there's only a minute and 10 seconds left.

"COFFEE!! EARTH TO THE COFFEE ADDICT!"

Coffee jumps, startled by the sudden shouting from Matt as she almost falls down but regains her balance, interacting with the transportation call machine as the sound effect came in.

"OKAY! OKAY! It's coming!" She yelled back, running off to the group to help the others.

After a moment, the group draw their attention into the distance as a faint white image of a train speeds directly at them. Dexter, who's got the bot on their tail, quickly runs to the road while keeping a good distance between them. He looked behind and saw the bot literally get run over by the bus as the Hit and Run badge showed up in front of them.

"Let's go!" Alex cheered along with the others until their visions faded into white and disappeared, the rewards panel fading up in front of there.

Coffee clicked the exit button as the panel faded away, quickly making her way to the roof top once again.

On her way there, she noticed speed pads placed on the slanted surface that led to the roof. She shrugged it off, thinking it was Matthew's doing again and his love to fly up in the air.

She made her way up to see Sora and Leo waiting for the others.

"What do you think the special round is gonna be?" Leo questioned as he glanced at Sora, who's fidgeting with his star-shaped blue glasses. He always liked the stars and space a lot.

"Not sure, it can be anything, I just hope it's not imposter.. considering we have some unhinged friends over here.." Sora mumbled the last sentence, moving his eyes over to Coffee and another person.

Coffee noticed the glance Sora gave to Dexter who was right beside her, causing her to get startled and flinch. "Geez, Dex. I didn't even hear your god damn footsteps." She chuckled.