1: { Double Trouble }

{ POV }
{ Third Person }

━─━─────━────༺༻───────━─━────

Coffee (what we and the characters will be calling Coffee person) jolted awake, covering her mouth. The dream had repeated once again.

"Woah! Coffee, you good?" Exclaimed a voice beside her. She turned her head to her side and glanced at Matthew, patting her back as she nodded, putting her hand down.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just some random nightmare." Coffee responded, staring at the ground with gloomy eyes.

Matthew nodded, taking out a timer. "Good to know you woke up, the round is almost ending."

Coffee lifted her head up, surprised that the round hasn't ended yet.. and slowly pondered how she fell asleep to the bots idle sounds.

A minute and 20 seconds pass by, a flash of white faded into everyone's eyes as they all spawned in different areas, separated.

Coffee sighed, clicking "Exit" on the Results Panel. She looked around and started running in search for the others.

She ran around for a while until she arrived at the main place of the drab map, and eventually, the round has begun with the gold words "Double Trouble"

"Shit." Coffee cursed under her breath, climbing up the blue stairs, or flat stairs. She likes to call it stairs despite being no steps but instead a flat slanted surface. She eventually made her way to the orange part of the place where the group usually stays behind the triangular small ass hill, shaped like a toblerone.

"Welp, I hope you guys bought enough cola." Coffee said to the group, catching Alex' attention.

"I wasn't even prepared for thi- Y'know what? I'll just stay in the secret room-" He started to walk down the flat slanted surface since the secret room was just below the toblerone shaped hill, before Matthew grabbed his hand and took him back. 

"Nu-uh, no more hiding, come join the fun!" Matthew exclaimed, taking  Alex back to the group.

Alex, however, felt something warm on his hands as he glanced at it, noticing that Matthew and his hands were holding each other. This led Alex' face to be dusted with a pink tint.

Coffee, watching the both while observing Alex' slightly flustered face, she smirked. She has always been the observant type of person.

The group was now chilling all together with barriers surrounding them, talking with one another as a sudden jumpscare almost sent their souls to the afterlife. They all turned their head around to see two bots scraping against the barrier, attempting to get to the group.

They all knew the barrier wouldn't hold them long, it'll just stop the bot for a couple of seconds, so they quickly rose to their feet and drank colas, running away as the bots had made it through.

Coffee quickly ran up the hill causing her to fly in the air for a couple of seconds before gentle landing on the ground of the green section, scanning her surroundings in search for the bots, spotting one bot; Sanic.

Sanic sprinted towards her, causing another jumpscare for Coffee. She glanced at a large hole and ran around, keeping a safe distance between her and the bot until she bumped into the wall, causing Coffee to recoil back and get hit by Sanic.

She fell down and watched at Sanic scream his annoying idle sound and sprinted off, leaving Coffee to slowly bled to death.

Luckily, hearing rushed footsteps and catching a glimpse of black in the green, she glanced up to see Dexter who was reviving her.

"You really need to watch where you're going, idiot." Dexter stated.

This was quite normal for the both of them. They don't hate each other, they actually get along pretty well. They both like dull/dark colors, obsessed with being imposter and, well, emo. They both tend to call each other dumbasses or any names, it may look mean for others, but between them, they're both joking anyways.

Coffee stood up and adjusted her hood that was sliding down, glancing to her side to see that Dexter has already run off.

Coffee sighed, running off into a random direction.

The rest of the round went normal, with chaotic screaming here and laughing there. And the bots.. the poor ankles.. damn. 

Eventually the round came to an end as white faded into their vision and faded off with a the results panel in front of them, they all clicked the 'Exit' button as the panel of four maps took it's place.

"You guys better pick Desert Bus-" Matthew spoke, unfortunately being cut off by Alex.

"You'll just continuously waste your colas trying to fly yourself up the tanks and shit, Maze-" Within seconds, before Alex could tell the others that Maze was the best option, he was quickly cut off with no's and nope's. 

"Maze is too difficult and literally drives you insane, the last time we played it I didn't even last for a minute!" Matthew complained. "If we're not playing Desert Bus, we can at least play Ice Breaker." He added, waiting for an agreement.

While the others were discussing, even though there was a timer and they're just wasting their time, I hovered onto the Seraph Research. The map was fair in terms of space to run around and escape routes, the only problem for the others was it has too many assets and could easily bump into one and stun their speed. That would be blood boiling if you were being chased.

However, Coffee didn't really mind the assets. More assets means more benches, and more benches means more flying. If anything- Coffee's favorite thing was to drink cola, carry someone and then fling herself up with a bench or something.

She moved her attention on the panel again, noticing Leo, Sora and Dexter also voting for Seraph Research.

Honestly.. these three were the most agreeable ones.

The three, including Coffee, all watched as Alex and Matthew argue like a married couple while waiting for the time to go down. Eventually their visions faded into black (im sorry if it was white i didnt really observe what color it would be if the map was switching) and faded off, everyone was now at the Seraph Research map and all spawned in different areas.

Coffee started and run around, searching for the others until she heard screaming.

"WHO VOTED WITHOUT ME KNOWING?!" Screamed an enraged Matthew, facing the group as Coffee slipped in beside Dexter.

Sora raised his hand. "Since you two were busy arguing, me, Sora, Coffee and Dexter voted for Seraph Research." He replied boldly.

The group talked for a while before splitting up once the round has started.

It went normal like any other non-special-round rounds, running, screaming laughing and reviving.